• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

In My Bag with 3-time Disc Golf World Champion Valarie Jenkins (2015)

I think its pretty cool that she rocks a small bag with only 15 discs. I was a bit surprised that she's not bagging her tour series TL

I've been toying with adding a glow gator to my bag and her ITB convinced me to give one a try.

Subtitles are few and far in between. Especially when they are voice activated and can be jumbled.

Can anyone give this deaf disc golfer the rundown of what's in her bag?

Thanks!!

Subtitles are few and far in between. Especially when they are voice activated and can be jumbled.

Can anyone give this deaf disc golfer the rundown of what's in her bag?

Thanks!!

Edit - watched the first few minutes and discovered they use some sort of "menu" to show the discs, works for me.

A 4x Roc? Jeez, how much is that worth?

A lot, if you can even find one someone will sell you. Unless your brother is AJ, then you just get given awesome plastic. That same disc was in Avery's ITB from a couple years ago

Only found two 4x on eBay, both are Autographed by KC ..$259.00 to buy it now on the standard kc pro plastic, or $420.00 to buy it now for the 4x in Glo plastic.

Edit - watched the first few minutes and discovered they use some sort of "menu" to show the discs, works for me.

We list the discs at the end of all of our ITB videos. I know it isn't a comprehensive solution, and it is something we will work on in the future.

A 4x Roc? Jeez, how much is that worth?

thrower in that condition on facebook tends to go for 100+ ... maybe max of 200 if for some reason it's special and there' a bidding war

might go for more on ebay

I've been toying with adding a glow gator to my bag and her ITB convinced me to give one a try.

Can't go wrong with a Champ Glow Gator, in my opinion. Switched to G* for the winter and that is a great disc, too, but after maybe six months, during which I've rarely played more than once a week, it's beat in enough that I'm gonna put the 2-3 year old Glow back in.

Only found two 4x on eBay, both are Autographed by KC ..$259.00 to buy it now on the standard kc pro plastic, or $420.00 to buy it now for the 4x in Glo plastic.

I have a 4x roc in my bag and it is a trusty work horse. Love
It - worth every penny. They don't make them like that no more!

Ive got a 4x in my bag too. rather than buy every new trilogy, mvp, or innova "3" release, I buy a few discs that I like allot each year and spend less than I did buying the next best thing. plus I hit an ace with it and hit a small ace pool my first throw of the "spring" season. that's how im justifying it to my wife!

I was thinking the same thing this year. I buy way to many discs, that I hope will fly like a desired older run. I should just pony up for a couple a year and buy the originals.