• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Increase distance.

Go with a wider reach back, he's right behind himself and rounding a little. He's planting onto his toes instead of instep, and just spinning the back knee around his plant. He needs to plant into the instep/heel and actually brace so he transfers his momentum into the disc...this is what is needed to get him to 400'. It's tricky though so he would need to read up/do drills/have it click.

That's the main issue at least, how are you with that stuff? It's hard to relay complicated fixes to someone if they're not on here.

Slap Steve in the face next time you see him. SP is correct about wider reachback with more shoulder turn, chin over shoulder will help. His hips are swaying and not quite getting his lower spine shifted forward braced, so he ends up going over the top and leaning too far back away from target in backswing, then tips over forward. Needs to shift more into the front heel so he doesn't sway/fall to the left.

I throw about 280 to 300 just to be honest. Iloco7 is been super generous for some reason :). Distance has always been a struggle and whatever i seem to do just doesnt work. Ill try to take the advice you guys have given and put it to some use. I apperciate your time on the matter.

Sidewinder.... You name the time and the place and its on ;)
(good to hear from ya man)

Latest posts