• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Infinite Discs Centurion

SD86

Banned
Looked for a thread for this mold but could not find one.

The Infinite Discs Centurion is an Infinite Discs brand mold. Flight numbers are 7, 5, -1, 1.5. Compare and contrast with the FD at 7,5,-1,1 and the TL at 7,5,0,1.

I got an I-blend Centurion once the mold came out in that plastic. My Centurion is not domey, it's a lot like an FD in hand feel. It's flight is more stable than the FD, more like the TL (without the TL's dome). It has a reliable fade, more than the Leopard3 but not as much as the Teebird.

The Centurion has good glide and gets good distance. I had two shots in two days at the basket with a magnolia tree directly in the line. The Centurion went right around the tree and with a little skip parked within 3 ft. of the basket.

Centurion is another winner in the Infinite Discs line, and I'm going to find a place for it in my bag. :thmbup:

Last edited:
Suggested my buddy get one and for him it's the perfect fairway disc using it for approaches in the 200-275 range with some turn and fade.

I saw a good bit of turn and had a hard time keeping it going straight, but for a slower disc it's pretty long.

I picked up a splatter s blend about a month ago. It feels great but I'll have to wait until the snows gone to throw it. So is the I blend like pro?

How is it compared to an exodus? Wing shape and feel? Does it have that more concave wing like the FD and TL?

I love speed 7 discs but already have so much overlap. Have a couple each s , I and c line exodus as well as c line FD probably no place for a centurion.

I picked up a splatter s blend about a month ago. It feels great but I'll have to wait until the snows gone to throw it. So is the I blend like pro?

Yes, I-blend is a lot like Pro if it actually isn't Pro.

How is it compared to an exodus? Wing shape and feel? Does it have that more concave wing like the FD and TL?.

I have an X-out Exodus, which I compared to the Centurion. The bottom parts of the wing look identical to me. The Exodus looks to be a bit domier that the Centurion, but the Exodus (whips is alleged to be an Eagle-L) flies a bit more overstable than the Centurion.

The TL is a good bit more domey than the FD and Centurion. The Centurion's top wing isn't quite like the TL and FD wings.

Exodus holds a straight to fade line for me as hard as I can throw it Bh, will even do FH hyzerflips okay.

The Centurion is much less stable imo.

Update: the I-blend Centurion is going to make my bag. The mid-160-class Centurion flies a lot like my max wt. (175g) Hannah Leatherman Leo3s (Star and Champion plastics), just a bit more stable, like a TL. And I've always preferred 160s-class discs, especially in the fairway driver molds. My 160-class Champ Leo3s are less stable than the Centurion, but the Centurion flies very well for me and may end up making the Leo3 redundant.

Last edited:
I got a 4th run I blend with a Xmas Gift Card...Is this a Leopard mold?

I got a 4th run I blend with a Xmas Gift Card...Is this a Leopard mold?

Seems it is at least a Leopard3 core & lower rim combination. Might be a different top but it is really close to the glow Leopard3 I compared it to. Probably won't see the Centurion in any plastics that the stock Leopard3 is made in. Centurion has been run in splatter S-blend/I-blend/MF color glow C-blend so far from my recollection.

Seems it is at least a Leopard3 core & lower rim combination. Might be a different top but it is really close to the glow Leopard3 I compared it to. Probably won't see the Centurion in any plastics that the stock Leopard3 is made in. Centurion has been run in splatter S-blend/I-blend/MF color glow C-blend so far from my recollection.

That's funny it's like you are reading my mind. I think it looks identical as well and I bet the Centurion is a Leo3. Anyone get the metal flake glow yet?

That's funny it's like you are reading my mind. I think it looks identical as well and I bet the Centurion is a Leo3. Anyone get the metal flake glow yet?

I was tempted they look really nice! I have a couple of old champ Teebirds in my glow bag right now so I couldn't justify it, but they are very pretty.

I might snag one...just waiting to throw my I blend and see if I like it. If it's really a Leo3, I can't imagine not liking it. I'd really prefer trying to track down one of the Splatter S's though...

Last edited:
I might snag one...just waiting to throw my I blend and see if I like it. If it's really a Leo3, I can't imagine not liking it. I'd really prefer trying to track down one of the Splatter S's though...

I am also tempted to try one out, and like you I wanted to start with the Splatter S Blend. The MF glows look so nice though

Just picked up a max weight MF glow, and after one round I already love this thing. Going to grab another while I can, but going for a 168. Seems to flip up more than my c line FDs or my star Leo3, but has more fade at the end as well. Perfect combination. :clap::clap:

Edit: forgot to mention the plastic. The MF glow is great, the one I have is super stiff and grippy and has a decent dome. The plastic feels super durable compared to some of the other c-line/champ plastic I have gotten recently.

Last edited:
Just picked up a max weight MF glow, and after one round I already love this thing. Going to grab another while I can, but going for a 168. Seems to flip up more than my c line FDs or my star Leo3, but has more fade at the end as well. Perfect combination. :clap::clap:

Edit: forgot to mention the plastic. The MF glow is great, the one I have is super stiff and grippy and has a decent dome. The plastic feels super durable compared to some of the other c-line/champ plastic I have gotten recently.

I broke down and got one coming myself. 173 gram blue.

I'm a little surprised this disc hasn't gotten more discussion here, played 2 rounds so far using the Marwede S blend centurion as my main driver. I have 2, a 166g and 175g from the very first throw I thought "finally! this is it" I've been looking for something that flies like a magical seasoned DX teebird but won't lose it's magic as quickly with tree hits in the woods. This is easily the closest facsimile to the DXTB I've ever seen. the 166g has a flight that drifts left the whole time then stables out at the finish (LHBH) while the 175g has just a touch of drift before straightening out and finishing hyzer.

I'll be using the 166g for hyzer flip lasers, long upshots where I don't have a run up, and gentle turning shots. I'll be using the 175g for straight to fade or force over anny's that take a long time to fight out of. I'm guessing as they break in the 175g will take over the role of the 166g and then I'll add another fresh 175g (if they're still available)

I've been highly considering one of the color glow Centurions, but OTB's stiffness rating on them is at 5. I would prefer something more gummy in the 6-7 speed range to power grip, as I have a hard time power gripping rims that small to begin with.

For now I'm working on beating in one of the 2021 AB Color Glow Teebird3s.

I had a Star TL3 in my previous bag, and it was by far my favorite ever Fairway driver, but now it goes to the color glow Teebird3.

I love my Cents! I have a MF Glow and an S. The S drifts a bit to the right and fades out just a touch at the end. The MF Glow is dead straight with just a tiny finish. I have two Marwede's that I have yet to throw.

Latest posts