• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Infinite Discs Exodus!?

Compared my 1st run blue exodus (they were the flattest ones and high 150's weight) to my favorite L and a Circle Stamp X.

picture.php

The L is an orange (looks pink in photo but it is not) 12x patent numbers. Flies how I think a good L should fly, also my favorite Eagle. PLH difference is HUGE.

picture.php

Green on the right is a pretty old CS from the factory store, worn in pretty good but still super beef. Hard to see in the pic but the Exodus is still higher in PLH, but does have a sharper and less blunt nose than the CS.

I didn't show dome but the Exodus is my flattest eagle by more than a little bit (I don't have anything older than the 12x though). Laid top down on the table the Exodus will slide its entire wing under the 12x, and it has what I would call a normal eagle dome that isn't real high anyways.

Dylan says there is a local pro throwing Exodus in place of 2nd run FD's, while I don't agree on that comparison they are certainly not a normal Eagle L in the light weights. I would bet the heavier ones are still more stable than my 12x was out of the box.

Those upper 150s baby blue ones are the hidden gems. Flat, pretty stable to start, and beat into straight. Plastic is nice and gummy too.

I'm kind of in a jam with fairways though, got a leopard or two I like, couple of fds, exodus, and a few eagles. Kinda depends on the course I'm playing that day and rotate 3-4 fairways depending on the lines.

Those upper 150s baby blue ones are the hidden gems. Flat, pretty stable to start, and beat into straight. Plastic is nice and gummy too.

Glad to hear that. I just ordered one with a 10% discount code (LABORDAY2018) from ID email I received. That's just what I was hoping for.

My favorites are the light blues too. Been playing mostly wooded courses lately so I've been throwing my FD's more but the eagles still come out on occasion.

I was kinda hoping one of the infinite employees would chime in...somebody sitting in front of the stash...

random thought/conspiracy theory... did they name it the Exodus because they thought it would be the EX mold? Or maybe its just that they both start with the letter E?

I'm trying to find ways to help me remember what Innova's sisters discs are...LOL. Several companies use re-badged Innovas.

random thought/conspiracy theory... did they name it the Exodus because they thought it would be the EX mold? Or maybe its just that they both start with the letter E?

I'm trying to find ways to help me remember what Innova's sisters discs are...LOL. Several companies use re-badged Innovas.

Looks like the Infinite Discs naming pattern is all things Egypt...

Stock c lines are available, can anybody comment if any colors are flatter than others?

I went down and took a look at them today. Compared to a light blue star exodus (just like from the pics earlier) they all have the same PLH (fairly high) and about the same dome between colors.

They definitely are not as flat as the light blue star but are not super domey either, kind of average dome for an eagle.

Plastic is middle of the road too, not gummy but not super firm.

The light greens were the only ones that were at all different from the others. They had that beefy nose kind of like the Circle Stamp eagles, but I didn't have mine on hand to compare.

My best guess is that all colors are pretty stable for an L but I think those light green ones would be very beefy.

I don't have a need for anything as beefy as the light blue star or more so, I'll be sticking with the s blends I think.

Only flat ones are the light blue first runs that are high 150's in weight. Great fliers and feel great. More stable than all the high 160 to low 170's I've thrown too.

i have a board flat 175g prototype exodus star for sale. It as flat as my 11x eagles and firebirds. I assumed all exodus were like this

I picked up a pair of 175 and 168 in both s-blend and c-blend. Feel pretty nice, a gentle dome. The c-line are a touch flatter in both weights. Excited to try these out, I think they will compliment my FDs nicely.

I last threw an Eagle-L from a round partners bag about 5 years ago. It was nice but I couldn't find them new and so didn't buy one at the time.

I picked up a pair of 175 and 168 in both s-blend and c-blend. Feel pretty nice, a gentle dome. The c-line are a touch flatter in both weights. Excited to try these out, I think they will compliment my FDs nicely.

My instincts were correct. Got a mini field session in before the round today and threw these a few times on the course as 2nd drives. All the descriptions below are thrown with a flat release RHBH and describe the finishing position.

The 175 C-blend 3rd run is dang stable. I wouldn't call it OS but its not turning over. Numbers are spot on at 7 5 0 2. I was putting this out to about 340 and it was longer and less to the left of my 2nd run FD. It was shorter and more to the left of my S-line FD.

The 175 S-blend 2nd run is money. Numbers on the disc are 7 5 -.5 2 and I agree. Just a hair of turn and a strong forward penetrating fade. It's about 15-20 longer than the 175 C-line and a hair less to the left. I hit chains on powered down skip shot on this hole and then ended up 50 feet past the basket.

The 168 C-blend 3rd run flies like a hybrid of the 175 C and S versions but it goes about 10-15 feet further than the C-Line. I'd say the true numbers are 7 5 0 1.5

The 168 S-blend is from the Team Infinite test run (1st run I'm guessing?) and it's the most fun to throw. I didn't need it on the course today but in the field it was bombing. It's got more glide than the others and was even longer than my S-Line FD (FD usually maxes around 360-370 for me). I was putting it out to 375-390 and it just drifts slightly right and then seems to go forever. Absolutely beautiful flight. I didn't have distance drivers in the bag today but my P-Line PD was only about 10 feet further than the best throw with the Exodus. Numbers are probably 7 6 -1 1.5

Latest posts