• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Infinite Discs Exodus!?

Have a couple S-Exodus and really like how the flight fits between Star Teebirds and Sline FD.

the dome doesn't really bother me, I like it has beat into a dead straight flyer maybe a bit of turn and very small fade. Need more stable beat Teebird, MOAR stable fresh Teebird... less stable? FD.

Have a couple S-Exodus and really like how the flight fits between Star Teebirds and Sline FD.

the dome doesn't really bother me, I like it has beat into a dead straight flyer maybe a bit of turn and very small fade. Need more stable beat Teebird, MOAR stable fresh Teebird... less stable? FD.

S-Bland is definetley superior to I-Blend. I guess I got lucky and never had one that had a giant dome like Streets got. But still, S-Blend is the way to go.

Alright, I lost a Stag and am getting panicky with a low supply of backups and zero available. I also have been thinking that something that starts a tick more stable than a Stag may be a good thing, as I have tried pulling Getaways out of my bag but at times feel like the gap from beat Felon to fresh Stag is too large.

For those of you that have thrown Stags and Exoduses -- does an I Blend compare pretty closely with a Stag? I'm wondering if I could grab a light I Blend and heavy S Blend and make that a solid pairing for the workhorse fairway slot in my bag. Would this fairway lineup cover everything?

Lucid-X Felon / Biofuzion Felon / S Blend Exodus / I Blend Exodus / Hatchet

I was excited by the prospect of an I blend exodus, as the gummy pro plastic that most discs seem to be run in right now is really nice.

Unless there's been more than one run of the I blend Exodus reports have been gross soup bowl domes.

I was excited by the prospect of an I blend exodus, as the gummy pro plastic that most discs seem to be run in right now is really nice.

Unless there's been more than one run of the I blend Exodus reports have been gross soup bowl domes.

Thanks for the info. I think I will probably stay away from the Exodus. I like a little dome to my discs, but soup bowl dome sounds awful and you're not the first person to say that.

Thanks for the info. I think I will probably stay away from the Exodus. I like a little dome to my discs, but soup bowl dome sounds awful and you're not the first person to say that.

The first run S blends were nice, can't say I threw any others after those though. At the time my fairway setup was a giant cluster...was trying to commit to a new setup and was testing a bunch of stuff out.

It started as a cycle of FD's but I throw forehand primarily and a flatter profile feels better in the hand, and the flatter beer side wing feels a lot better to me than a concave wing. I was having trouble finding a variety of FD's stability wise that weren't domey...tried the exodus for a while but settled on the TL3 instead. Consistently easier to find flat and a variety of plastics. So now it's L3, TL3, and Royal Rage FD2. If I need something flippy I've got a beat up flat gummy pro leopard that I'll throw into the mix. Normal L3 I'll bag is usually a luster.

https://infinitediscs.com/Infinite-Discs-Exodus/Signature-Metal-Flake-Glow-C-Blend
Ordered a couple of these hoping that they turned out pretty flat. Not too many recent runs of the Exodus this year apart from an I-Blend and Swirly S-Blend last year. Some Champion X-out Eagle-Ls popped up on the Innova Factory store so maybe they were produced in a ramp up to doing some more stock Exodus runs in premium blends (or they are just old X-outs sitting around the warehouse due to being rejected).

I recently obtained an I Blend Exodus

profile isn't too far from the Glow C Blend...maybe a hair more dome

What I will say is that the I Blend seems to be a very good disc to compliment the Glow (and an Eagle X) as the 3 molds cover most of understable, stable, to overstable

The I Blend took my Splatter JLS out of my bag as it was glidier, and flippier than the JLS

has anyone thrown the Splatter Exodus?

how does it compare to the Color Glow?

more HSS and LSS?
close but not quite a Color Glow Eagle X?

as noted above I'm currently running I Blend Exodus, CG Exodus, and then CG Eagle X for my Spd 7 fairways

curious if the Splatter Exodus would remove the Eagle X

Tried I-blend Exodus today (mine is Run 8). It was the first recommendation from the Eagle thread as the "Eagle-L" mold for 300-330' low line shots that have some finish. I like to start with I-blend in Infinite molds due to cost and I have had good luck finding a few money Pharaohs in that plastic (some runs were super flippy, others became my favorite hyzerflip drivers).

This run felt a little stiffer than any of my Pharaohs, but still grippy - I really like it. It felt great BH and FH right away and has very little dome, which I prefer in my fairways. It certainly has more bite than my Star TL, Champ TL3, Hokom Crave, and ESP Undertaker, but less than my Teebird. So it's more or less in the sweet spot for the role I wanted it for. I hope just a bit of the fade beats out of it and it holds a money hyzerflip-to-fade and baby flex slot role for a while. Easy controlled flick distance without a meathook finish.

I've been playing around with a couple Exoduses for the ever-volatile 7 speed section of my bag. One is a Splatter S-Blend, the other a Metal Flake Glow C-Blend (Eric Oakley stamp).

The Splatter Exodus flies for me like a seasoned Teebird — a hint of flip-up with a gentle fade, good for controlled shots ~350. I'd say the flight numbers on it are pretty accurate.

The Metal Flake Exodus surprised me by being a noticeably more flippy. I'd put it at [-1,1] turn/fade.

Overall, these are great discs. Throw in an Eagle-X and you'd have a lot of 7-speed shots covered.

I've been playing around with a couple Exoduses for the ever-volatile 7 speed section of my bag. One is a Splatter S-Blend, the other a Metal Flake Glow C-Blend (Eric Oakley stamp).

The Splatter Exodus flies for me like a seasoned Teebird — a hint of flip-up with a gentle fade, good for controlled shots ~350. I'd say the flight numbers on it are pretty accurate.

The Metal Flake Exodus surprised me by being a noticeably more flippy. I'd put it at [-1,1] turn/fade.

Overall, these are great discs. Throw in an Eagle-X and you'd have a lot of 7-speed shots covered.
really, the splatter blend is beefier than the MF? that is is super surprising. how flat is the splatter blend? I absolutely love my MF exodus, I found them to fly like a nice seasoned Eagle, nice and straight with a little turn and a consistent finish. They are a nice compliment to my Eagle X's. It has kicked the hawkeye out of my bag and if this first one gets worked in a bit I will boot the TL3 and put the fresh one I have back in to replace the current one

really, the splatter blend is beefier than the MF? that is is super surprising. how flat is the splatter blend? I absolutely love my MF exodus, I found them to fly like a nice seasoned Eagle, nice and straight with a little turn and a consistent finish. They are a nice compliment to my Eagle X's. It has kicked the hawkeye out of my bag and if this first one gets worked in a bit I will boot the TL3 and put the fresh one I have back in to replace the current one

My Color Glow MF C-blend Exodus has a pretty flat top profile with a slightly OS flight (7/5/-0.5/1.5) not too different than a TL3. Generally the Splatter S-Blend plastic is a bit stiffer and the Exodus run looked to have more dome rating on OTB. Those characteristics might be why the Splatter is more OS than the Color Glow MF C-Blend.

Plain MF C-Blend was also released recently which may be more stable. I haven't gotten my hands on one to throw or seen that run discussed much :\

My Exoduses exactly match what @CD- ddescribed, with the Eric Oakley Metal Flake one being a little flatter and less stiff than the Splatter S-blend. I was also super surprised!

Also, funnily enough, my MF Exodus also ultimately kicked out my TL3. I pair it with a Barsby Eagle X

Latest posts