• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Infinite Discs Exodus!?

Pumped that there were still a ton of the 160's left. Got a Pink and a Blue 167. Lets see how nice these are.

yeah those Baby Blues were lookin' good. But by the time I got there it was all 150-167 and that's too light for me Foh Sho - Can't wait to hear all your reviews, but I assume we all know its an Eagle L so...

I think I've hit my disc saturation point.

First disc in a while that I was looking forward to.

Put one in the cart, then decided, I don't really like the stamp and I already have 30 discs in this flight range. Do I need yet another?

I'll wait and see if they come out in pro or G* type plastic

I feel old today :(

I think I've hit my disc saturation point.

First disc in a while that I was looking forward to.

Put one in the cart, then decided, I don't really like the stamp and I already have 30 discs in this flight range. Do I need yet another?

I'll wait and see if they come out in pro or G* type plastic

I feel old today :(

Yea, I'll more than likely wipe the stamps. And there is no such thing as a saturation point.

Got mine today.

Nice plastic. Flat and not too gummy. I actually like the stamp :/

Got an OG EL to compare to? Just curious if actually is an EL or a slight tweak. Mine was supposed to show up today but hit a black hole apparently.

Got mine today.

Nice plastic. Flat and not too gummy. I actually like the stamp :/

Got an OG EL to compare to? Just curious if actually is an EL or a slight tweak. Mine was supposed to show up today but hit a black hole apparently.

Looks pretty close. All my L's are old champs in darker colors, so it's not super easy to compare.

It almost looks like the nose of the Exodus is wider, but it could be the colors tricking my eyes.

Exodus report

Got my 159g Exodus in the mail today. Plastic feels good in the hand. Disc feels good in the hand. Light blue color is absolutely perfect for seeing and finding in the woods and on open grass.

I took it to the course today and threw it during my round. The wind was really blustery as a front is coming in, which was both good and bad for testing.

The Exodus flies generally true to its numbers. I felt like it had more glide than my Star Eagle-L, but the lighter weight might be a factor there. The Exodus was more overstable than my TLs and TL3s (even fresh), but not as OS as my Teebirds (my Star Eagle-L is brick-'ish' and more OS than my F2 Teebirds).

I can see the Exodus being ideal for certain pin placements on my home course, and it held up fairly well for me into the wind (except in the really blustery stuff out in the open). Also, in an expanded bag for a tournament, I'd probably put the Exodus in the bag, as it would fit well between the TL/TL3 and Banshee for me. I actually throw the Banshee a good bit, and the Exodus might take some of those shots.

Good disc, better than my Eagle-L disc. Good first start for Infinite. :thmbup:

I snagged a couple of the 150 class blues also as well as some pinks in the 160s. Blues are a bit flatter but plh looks to be about the same.

Anybody else notice the stamp shows the run number and how many in that run? Kinda cool

I snagged a couple of the 150 class blues also as well as some pinks in the 160s. Blues are a bit flatter but plh looks to be about the same.

Anybody else notice the stamp shows the run number and how many in that run? Kinda cool

Yes, I did see the run numbers, and I thought that was really cool. And I agree with you in that my disc is pretty flat. I was comparing it to my TL3, as I was thinking that the Exodus with it's flatter top is closer to what I was expecting the TL3 to be than what we got for the TL3...

Yea, I'll more than likely wipe the stamps. And there is no such thing as a saturation point.

I swore I was done for awhile, and was going to start selling some of my collection off finally, when I hit 1000 discs this December.
I un followed most of the FB disc auction/raffle groups I was in and buckled down,no more checking ebay, no more buying discs unless it was just 1 or 2 special ones a month.

Mid February and I'm at 1114 discs and haven't sold a one. Something went wrong :( or right maybe ,hehe.

Anybody get out and throw these? I am really liking the blue 150 class, feels faster out of the hand than my pink 167 but i think that's due to a bit flatter feel. Pretty much laser straight with a minor fade.

A flexy pro type plastic would really be awesome especially if they come out flat. I like the fd a lot too and for me the exodus is right between an fd and teebird in stability. Fd will wiggle a little whereas the exodus is fairly straight with less dump than a teebird.

Anybody get out and throw these? I am really liking the blue 150 class, feels faster out of the hand than my pink 167 but i think that's due to a bit flatter feel. Pretty much laser straight with a minor fade.

A flexy pro type plastic would really be awesome especially if they come out flat. I like the fd a lot too and for me the exodus is right between an fd and teebird in stability. Fd will wiggle a little whereas the exodus is fairly straight with less dump than a teebird.

I had my 159g Exodus in the bag all last week, and it came in handy on a few shots. One where I had two trees right in front of me and needed to finish left to approach the basket. The Exodus went straight then faded left and gave me a birdie look. The second shot was a tight lie and I had to throw standstill, about 210 ft. I threw the Exodus on a hyzer and it held the line well and almost hit the top of the basket, leaving a tap-in putt.

I agree the Exodus is between the FD/TL/TL3 and the Teebird. My Star Eagle-L must be aberrationally overstable, because the Exodus has more glide and a smoother fade. Pro plastic would be interesting, though I'd probably stick to the Star TL3.

I have one of the Star L's that they made in white a few years ago, it is a monster for a L and more stable than some fresh star X's.

Went to Infinite today and thumbed through the stack in the lobby, picked out a light blue as it was pretty flat and higher PLH than the others. It is marked 157 but my scale has it at 159. It is definitely an Eagle L (they even said so at infinite), it is flatter than those in my collection (8 or so). Not way flatter as it still has a little dome, but it is measurably smaller than all my others.

PLH matches my monster Star L but the leading edge is not as blunt.

Plastic feels between stiff star and g*, has some flex but still firm in the rim.

Overall looks to be a great L, hopefully it does well enough to be readily available. Wanted to test it out next to my other L's but we have awful winds and a snowstorm on the way in so I'll have to wait till the weekend.

Lots of people are giving these great reviews, where were they the last decade (or more) of Eagle L production?

I've been throwing a first run Exodus for a few weeks now. 167, pink with blue stamp. I'd say it's medium flatness; not the domiest Eagle L I've seen, but hoping it will beat in a little flatter than it started out. We'll see. My wife said she liked the stamp, for what that's worth. I could personally take or leave the stamp, but any kind of positive disc comment from the wife is a plus in my book.

Fresh out of the box I'd say it flew -0.5/+2, which ranks as the 2nd most OS Eagle L I've thrown. (But, keep in mind that I almost exclusively used 11x/12x Eagle L's, so a brand new star isn't really a fair comparison. It's not quite as OS as the crispy new JL that I got my hands on a few years ago, FWIW.)

Actually, the Exodus kind of took over the slot where I've traditionally thrown a beat-to-heck Eagle X. I hope/expect the low speed fade to beat out eventually so it can settle into that laser beam hyzerflip Eagle L spot.

The star plastic is a little slick to start out with. Again, something I'm hoping will improve with age. Got pretty consistent results with the disc FH right away, but BH has taken longer to get nailed down.

Any infinite Bros out there know if we'll see a color glow Exodus any time soon?

Latest posts