• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Infinite Discs Exodus!?

I hate that particular foul, disgusting insect that infests homes and carries disease. And even if the disc is not named for that filthy bug, it's not exactly good marketing strategy to use a name that will remind people of that filthy insect.

Side note: if one has cockroaches in one's home, one remedy is to mix some sugar and baking powder (not baking soda, but fresh baking powder) and leave it in a hidden corner of the kitchen so that the roaches find and eat the mixture, including the baking powder.

Roaches can't burp. So when the baking powder begins releasing gas, it ruptures the roach's innards. Y'all have a nice evening.

I would rather have insect names than DD's naming scheme. So stupid.

Looks like they just dropped a bunch with a nice looking stamp on infinite's website. Get them while you can!

I would rather have insect names than DD's naming scheme. So stupid.

DD's scheme is definitely goofy, but I honestly can't imagine a worse naming scheme than insects. Which is why I'm going to come up with one now:

Gooby Discs lineup:

Bedbug (hard overstable putter, since they're so hard to get rid of)
Louse
Scabies
Termite (Comet-like mid for tight wooded holes)
FireAnt (very overstable fairway)
Crab (specially designed for straddle putts)
Flea (lightweight distance driver)

Just got the email from Infinity for the First Run.

The "First Run" EXODUS Driver is HERE!

Infinite Discs is very excited to announce that our own power fairway driver, THE EXODUS is PDGA approved and available now!
This is the First Run and the disc stamp indicates the run number and quantity. There are 800 discs available in this first run, so get yours now!

Everyone make sure to use the promo code DWEXODUS18 for 15% off on Exodus'. I wish I wasn't an idiot in ordering mine before noticing that. Instant regret sucks.

I did the EXACT SAME THING! There's $2.00
I'll never see again....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the EXACT SAME THING! There's $2.00
I'll never see again....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugh

I hate that place. I missed it as well. Just give us the lowest price like DGC and knock off all this nonsense.

DD's scheme is definitely goofy, but I honestly can't imagine a worse naming scheme than insects. Which is why I'm going to come up with one now:

Gooby Discs lineup:

Bedbug (hard overstable putter, since they're so hard to get rid of)
Louse
Scabies
Termite (Comet-like mid for tight wooded holes)
FireAnt (very overstable fairway)
Crab (specially designed for straddle putts)
Flea (lightweight distance driver)
*is prepared to invest*
Soooooo if we're going to discuss naming schemes, how about the one associated with the Exodus? Given the 3 Infinite disc names we know (Exodus, Pharaoh, Sphinx), it appears they are going with an Egyptian theme. Seems pretty unique. There could be a Desert, a Scarab, an Ankh, a Tomb, and many others.
I'll take the Mohamed Salah.

Broke down and ordered 2 of the blue 150 class and 2 of the pinks in the upper 160s. We'll see how they fly. If these do release in a flexy type pro i may get suckered again.

Latest posts