• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Infinite Discs Scepter

All of the above, might be the same Firebird mold piece combination but the Draco/Scepter are run through the flat top machine for processing and the FD3 was not. I have Star & Luster Firebirds that look identical to my FD3s.

I'd say just keep using the champ FBs as the most OS. Flat top processed ones are available pretty often.

There are only so many minute changes that can be made to molds lol After a while you are gonna have pretty much the same discs. We can call this category of disc VERY OS FAIRWAY driver and then all sleep better about it =) If it came from the mind or mold of Innova...its a firebird more or less.
Its the Merican way...why sell a cookie called Oreo when you can make 27 variations and sell 5x more cookies!

Last edited:
I've seen a few in other people's bags that are FAF flat. I've seen other people describe theirs as Flat. Maybe I got two duds. I have no idea if other I blends are flat or domey. It doesn't bother me, I like them.

my I-blends have some dome. I like it that way. I think they only run the c-blends through the flat top process. My S-blends are flat but not board flat like the MF color glow C-blend. My I-blend has the perfect amount of dome imo.

I've got two now. The first one is just a nicely overstable flyer, flat topped. It's a bit more overstable than a typical Firebird with lots of skip at the end of the flight. The metal flake one I bought to have a backup is just stupid overstable.

Looking at OTB's ratings on their inventory they run the scale from 2-4.

I looked at an order of MF Scepters that I had back in August and they were listed as a 1 for dome. All of my color glow and metal flake are board flat. The S-lines that I have all have a very mild dome. Haven't thrown an I-Blend yet