• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Infinite Discs Slab - Super OS Driver

jonkimbertx

Par Member
Just released a production run of these today. Based off of the metal flake max mold.

https://infinitediscs.com/Infinite-Discs-Slab

5e4077-039f.JPG

When you say "based of the metal flake max mold", does it share the top and/or bottom of the Max? Or is it an entirely new mold that's designed to be similar to the Max?

(Or is it just bait to get Eagle McMahon to throw them?)

Could maybe become a popular mold, especially with Innova having taken a lot of OS distance drivers OOP in recent years (TeeRex, Max, Monster, etc.)

Awesome another disc most people can't throw. JK for real. But most people probably can't throw it.

Hmmm, maybe I'll try this...

When you say "based of the metal flake max mold", does it share the top and/or bottom of the Max? Or is it an entirely new mold that's designed to be similar to the Max?

(Or is it just bait to get Eagle McMahon to throw them?)

Could maybe become a popular mold, especially with Innova having taken a lot of OS distance drivers OOP in recent years (TeeRex, Max, Monster, etc.)

It's effectively a max3

Just what I need. I keep turning my Star Max over.

:D

I think my Champion Ape is overstable enough for me, but thanks for offering, Infinite Discs.

My brother's nickname through high school and college was Slab. Looking forward to watching him try to roll this:D

Gotta have some pure beef in your diet... er, lineup. This disc is probably too OS and therefore of little use for my noodle arm, but I can see it being of use to faster arms and forehand throwers. :thmbup:

Can anyone confirm that these are as beefy as a Max? I have a small stash of Champion/Star Max's. I currently bag a Bradley Williams signature Swirly Frontline (Star) Sabot....the website says it supposed to be based on the Max. The Sabot is a good disc, I just wish I wasn't so domey. If these Slabs are flat and just as beefy as a Max/Sabot, I'll be buying a few of them. This is a mold that definitely has a chance to make my bag.

These slabs are flat as a board with a nose up wing type.
They are one of the most overstable drivers that I have ever thrown, mine is an x-out at 171. (doesn't have any MF in it)
I can get my fresh destroyers to about 425' and beat destroyers to about 475', I have a hard time getting these slabs past 300'.
I only pull it out for certain flex shots that have to get around a corner, super gusty headwinds or low ceiling skip shots.

I want one of these clear x outs they look cool.