• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Blizzard distance Drivers?

AWine44

I want to try them. But I mainly throw Discraft. Any suggestions on what I should try?

For reference my main Discraft drivers:

ESP Nuke
Z Nuke
Z Surge SS
Z Force

These blizzard discs are great for the tallest spike hyzers in the world but not much else.

i hear great things about the blizz boss. but tbh, if a regular boss already has a bunch of turn, if you take 25 grams off it, wont it have too much turn?

If you have problems throwing blizzard discs you probably just have really ****ty form.

i hear great things about the blizz boss. but tbh, if a regular boss already has a bunch of turn, if you take 25 grams off it, wont it have too much turn?

My 150 worked great this weekend in some pretty decent winds. It had a little turn, but no more than you would expect from a Boss.

The Destroyer I have even acts more like my Starlight than any regular one. My buddy who dismissed all blizzard plastic as flippy garbage threw it with a ton of hyzer, and it didn't turn at all. It just went about 200' left. I was finally able to shut him up. :thmbup:

If you have problems throwing blizzard discs you probably just have really ****ty form.

Yeah I Suck. Im getting tried of all these newbs thinking they can mash because they can throw 350 with a blizzard whatever. The discs plain suck. Ive tried most of the molds and im not impressed with them at ALL just throw 150 class they have been around forever. If you newb hyzer normal weight drivers your form is really ****ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blizz Teedevil is the ****. I can get 350 on a hyzer line. i dont have very much power. if I throw a distance line i can get 430 or so out of it.

if you have good form, disc weight has VERY, VERY LITTLE bearing on the stability of the disc.

Latest posts