• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Bullfrog

Monkeypaws

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
So I was looking at DiscGolfCenter, and there was something called the Bullfrog in their top sellers. Search here produced bupkis.

What have we missed? 3-1-0-1 flight numbers.

So I was looking at DiscGolfCenter, and there was something called the Bullfrog in their top sellers. Search here produced bupkis.

What have we missed? 3-1-0-1 flight numbers.

Its been talked about quite a bit in the New Innova Stuff thread.

I'm thinking of it holds HSS while continuing to not fade much and doesn't develop much HST it may be a good disc. Seems like the specs/flight numbers match up with what a P3 truly is. Beat in Rhyno?

The stamp is really funny, I kind of like the lack of seriousness in a disc that could actually be very good.

A lot of people think that this will be Wysocki's putter if he comes to Innova (people on Facebook), that is why the first runs are selling well at DGC. People hoping that they will have value down the line.

The stamp is really funny, I kind of like the lack of seriousness in a disc that could actually be very good.

I think even pa1 is a better name than a bullfrog. Not very interesting or cool to say when someone asks what did is that.

But I agree, glad they made a graphic for the disc and had a playful rendition of what could have been a very boring stock image.

I must admit, I'm way more intrigued by this mold than I should be. I don't think I'd really have a major use for it, either as a putter or a thrower. But that combo of low glide, high HSS, and low LSS would be pretty unique (assuming the flight ratings are accurate). I want to to try it...if for no other reason than I don't think I've ever hucked anything similar.

I must admit, I'm way more intrigued by this mold than I should be. I don't think I'd really have a major use for it, either as a putter or a thrower. But that combo of low glide, high HSS, and low LSS would be pretty unique (assuming the flight ratings are accurate). I want to to try it...if for no other reason than I don't think I've ever hucked anything similar.

So...a Kastaplast Berg knock off?

So...a Kastaplast Berg knock off?

I had to look the Berg's flight ratings up since I've never thrown any Kastaplast discs. But yes, the Bullfrog and Berg do have similar #'s. Bullfrog is cheaper, in a familiar plastic that I like, and doesn't have a thumbtrack, so all things considered I'd be more likely to try it than a Berg. Also, I wouldn't buy either disc without feeling it up first, and I have a feeling that Bullfrogs will be easier to find at my local shop.

Tanks have existed for a long time folks. This is just a tank without the track.

A lot of people think that this will be Wysocki's putter if he comes to Innova (people on Facebook), that is why the first runs are selling well at DGC. People hoping that they will have value down the line.

That would be a major change. If Innova didn't drop the Vtech nomenclature the Bullfrog would be named the V AviarX3.

it's named after a freaking herptile. what's not to buy? you're making this way too hard people. I'm just bummed that I placed an order with Marshall Street and didn't buy one. hop to it!

I had to look the Berg's flight ratings up since I've never thrown any Kastaplast discs. But yes, the Bullfrog and Berg do have similar #'s. Bullfrog is cheaper, in a familiar plastic that I like, and doesn't have a thumbtrack, so all things considered I'd be more likely to try it than a Berg. Also, I wouldn't buy either disc without feeling it up first, and I have a feeling that Bullfrogs will be easier to find at my local shop.

You would almost certainly prefer Kastaplast's plastics if you gave them a shot

Latest posts