• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova color glow champion molds

I would say there are two different blends I come across most often.

1) the gummy sexton blend that is opaque and has awesome grip. These are somewhat less stable than champs (mostly). I've never had any issues with durability. My 15 sexton is still in the bad and no major damage.

2) The second blend I see are the stiff ones that are semi transparent. It's like they didn't add as much of the glow material. I generally hate these and don't end up throwing them much.

I've seen the second blend in a lot of high speed and fairway drivers. No idea why.

I do think it's the best plastic from Innova right now (sexton blend).

It's a shame we don't get more molds.

I'd love to pick up more leopard3s and wraiths. I missed out on the normal leopards as well.

Anyone have a lead on color glow wraiths? I have searched and can't find them anywhere. I'd love to add one into the the bag. It'd make my freaking YEAR if they released a color glow PD...

Anyone have a lead on color glow wraiths? I have searched and can't find them anywhere. I'd love to add one into the the bag. It'd make my freaking YEAR if they released a color glow PD...

I picked up one of the new MF PDs. Pretty gummy stuff for c line, nothing like jolly launcher.

I picked up one of the new MF PDs. Pretty gummy stuff for c line, nothing like jolly launcher.

Yeah, I grabbed one as well. I really like it, but I'm loving the feel of the CGC plastic. Moreover, it glows, so I don't have to switch out my bag for late evening or glow rounds. Most of my bag is glow now, but PDs are my main drivers and I'd love to grab a stack of CGC.

I would say there are two different blends I come across most often.

1) the gummy sexton blend that is opaque and has awesome grip. These are somewhat less stable than champs (mostly). I've never had any issues with durability. My 15 sexton is still in the bad and no major damage.

2) The second blend I see are the stiff ones that are semi transparent. It's like they didn't add as much of the glow material. I generally hate these and don't end up throwing them much.

I've seen the second blend in a lot of high speed and fairway drivers. No idea why.

The gummy opaque stuff is by far my favorite plastic blend. Love the feel of my sexton birds, and wish I could find some more of my molds in this blend.

The gummy opaque stuff is by far my favorite plastic blend. Love the feel of my sexton birds, and wish I could find some more of my molds in this blend.

what molds are you looking for?

I think we're about to have a bunch of great FD options by the end of the year. The issue will be affording them all. I could probably find a spot in the bag for like 5 FDs though. :drool:

They ran the FDs for the Dismania.net mystery boxes. I would hope that was just preceding an actual release, but who knows with those guys... I have 1, but would love more.

Yeah I have seen those, kinda wish I would have grabbed a mystery box now. Looks like they are selling for quite high prices by individuals. I just want one to throw! Hope all this talk of Discmania ramping up production are true. I only throw the FD and CD2, but both are amazing! It would be nice to see both readily available in a variety of plastics that aren't some limited run with jacked up prices.