• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] innova hybrid plastics

Whoops, that was supposed to be 12 and 14 not 11 and 14. Discgolfcenter has them for 13 and 15, and I see them cheaper than that on other online sites pretty frequently.

I don't buy plastic in brick n mortars very often, but I don't remember paying much more than that when I have.

Hybrid, I'd have to say, with Innova...take your pick lol! The Night shift molds are a bit more overstable than there reg counterparts and can get pretty pricey. Plus they are a much harder/rigid blend of Star plastic. Or the SE plastic that was also a Star blend...well soft of (Tulsa Orcs). My other favorite is the Star light plastic. Nice and felxable, also hard to find and can fetch a pretty penny...(Star light Asia Open Katana). But I'd say the Night Shift plastic has been some of the more expensive Star plastic I've seen.

hybrid plastic?

you mean i can get a disc that flies as fast as a dx, goes as far as a pro, has the durability of a star and the consistency of the champ?

am i dreaming?

is that what the DX-RP-<STAR>-CH sharpie writing means on the bottom of this disc i found?

or maybe i'm having one of those "i'm gonna switch to all discraft or Lat-64" delusions again.

I thought the Nukes were bad because they had ProD in them to make them lighter, not X. Just what I heard. (regular esp but mixed with ProD as well)

so i got this for valentines day and the disc is not really that see thru. There are alot of these online claiming to be champy star bosses. I traded it for a nice blue champy star and will post the pic later. Props to the local dg shops for keepping the golfers happy!

Attachments

• 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 66
album.php

This is a champy star. they let me trade the red one for.

Last edited: