• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Lycan

they are domey
the flight is likely similar to the coyote but it is probably a touch more stable

if it's a FR and you don't like it... ;)

I dug the 177g Star Lycan out of the "Never Throw" box today. Pretty sure it was one of the first 6 discs I bought. It earned a place in the box for turning and burning at 200ft except in a tailwind. Now, 2 years later, that thing is a laser around 330ft. I'm puzzled how it changed just sitting in a box. It's really not a bad disc; maybe just finicky because it's neutral.

The Lycan is not a bad disc at all. There are just a lot of discs that can take its place, so it gets lost in the crowd. I didn't really care for how domey mine was though, so I gave it away.

Damn Lycan killed off my beloved 'yotes. :mad:

I probably wouldn't be as mad if they had named it something awesome such as The Lichen. :|

Not sure it was the Lycan that killed off the Coyote. I'm more suspecting it was the Roc3 and Atlas that they wanted less competition for...

It was the Mako and Lycan. Sometime around when the Mako came out they changed the Coyote mold to make it fly different so it wouldn't be so similar to the other discs.

If they would have just left it alone they could have not made the Lycan or Mako.

Semi-domey Champ Coyotes are money...

Semi-domey Champ Coyotes are money...

This this this, all day long...

The FR CFR glowies are so ridiculously awesome.

I'm glad I stocked up before they got super difficult to find.