• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Stamp Styles

chambers

Birdie Member
I looked around and couldn't find a thread dedicated to stamp styles, much less Innova stamp styles. I wanted to catalog the styles/colors for my reference and fill in any gaps.

You can see how I've defined "styles" below. This is different from "Type" (i.e., stock stamp, mini-star, tourney, etc.).

The ones I've listed are what I know of… post any styles or color combos I've missed.

ftHVacS.jpg

rn0PcrZ.jpg

Attachments

• Stamp1.jpg
    Stamp1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Stamp2.jpg
    Stamp2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited by a moderator:
I know they made some Eagle snowflake stamps in the last star run, but I have no pictures....Also I know that they are now doing the logo in one color and the signature stamp in another color.

Last edited:
Thanks R-Intermediate.

Snowflake Stamp:
iqefSyK.jpg

Any other color other than silver on these?

Attachments

• New Picture (3).jpg
    New Picture (3).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, awesome thread!

I was going to add Pink to matte, but discovered this is more like enamel or polish (nail), or maybe just Glossy.

ROC.jpg

Last edited:
There are definitely blue and purple sparkle stamps, too.

There are Gold Holographic Rainbow stamps, too.

The one you are calling "Splatter" is usually called a confetti stamp. And no that is not from wear, they look like rainbow spraypaint.

I always thought the one you call "Bubbles" was the party-time stamp?

The one you call "Vertical Lines", I call Laser Etch.

Last edited:
does anyone have an infographic on how the hot stamp is applied? This is very interesting discussion.

And there are pink holographic and pink bubble stamps too.

PINK HOLO

CIMG5778.jpg

Also there is a new stamp on Yeti Pro's that is similar to bubble/prism except it's small square boxes. I guess it would be called square prism, or uhh something like that.

Last edited: