• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Team Star, Sarah Stanhope stamp

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Got this from Sarah herself yesterday, a real beauty, the camera doesn't do it justice(as with a lot of discs). The chartruese color really POPS! Not for sale, just wanted to share the sweet stamp and natural beauty of the plastic.
Second pic is with UV light.
5860346690_b98b9ba77c_z.jpg

5860346886_3819a88eb7_z.jpg

It's the same stamp that I got on my Ken Climo souvineer Firebird. I believe the stamp stays teh same for all team star members for 2011 with only their name and PDGA # changing.

Based on what's in her bag according to Innova's website, I'm going to go for a TeeBird or Leopard. I wanted to say Sidewinder, but I'm not sure the rim is slim enough for that. Just wanted to play the disc guessing game :popcorn:

Maybe you should play sumpin' else?!

Both the teebird and leopard have a narrower rim than a sidewinder....

And+ That stanhope wraith is a beauty

you know if she had any left bennett? want to snag one just dunno if any will be left by the firecracker fling.. all her other discs have been champion wraiths but dunno bout this one

yeah, I would be on board for one of those also.

I've got her vibram champ wraith.

Sarah is an awesome woman and a great TD too. I feel shame that we will miss her events this year, but we did get to make the Juniors tourney. I enjoy the get together at her house more than the tournies.

I run the doubles out at century park in Greer SC and Sarah showed up to play this past Monday and she had a couple of bins of discs with her but I didn't get a chance to check out what she had. I'm assuming it was these discs and if so I really hope she has some left because I would like to pick one up.

^^^thanks for the heads up thats good to hear.. all her past discs got gone before i could get one from her :( .. hope to see her at seneca league on monday to get one for the wall :thmbup:

Sarah is a cool chick. She, along with the entire Carolinas contingent, stayed with us at a family house in Crown Point last summer for Worlds at Lemon Lake. It was fun/cool to have a Champion there as well as a couple former World Champs (Cam Todd, Jeremy Koling).....well, really everyone was blast and all had a blast. She sent my kids this (Wraith) as a thank you:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 30397a.jpg
    30397a.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 101
I just talked with Sarah... literary one minute ago. All of her Team Innova Discs are Star Wraiths. She's saving me one...so that's pretty cool.

sweeet.. hope she has a few more left by the firecricker.. i really want to snag one since i missed out on the vibrams, etc.

Maybe you should play sumpin' else?!

Both the teebird and leopard have a narrower rim than a sidewinder....

And+ That stanhope wraith is a beauty

Next time I want to play "Let's play asshat!" I'll call you up. :thmbup: Great stamp, and I'm glad we got the name of the disc.

She gave us one yesterday at her house. Looked like she only had 3 left before us, 1 left after us and another dude got one.

Hopefully Z has a little stash that could be pulled from.

Latest posts