• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Terminator

RBDJ

anyone throw one yet? I heard it's 15 speed. Avery's bombing it. Of course...

the terminator is made by gateway, not innova, and apparently melts if you leave it in a hot car.

"Caution should be used when leaving discs made from this plastic in a hot automobile as they could warp."

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=513

Not sure it warrants a 15 speed rating either, since nothing else currently manufactured has even hit 14. DGC has it rated at a 13 speed.

not it. The actual one that I speak of will be coming out early next year. From Innova. Possibly under a different name. Feldberg was testing it 2 weeks ago in San Diego.

i held one at a play it again sports... its different alright
dont think its approved for pdga if its a concern for you
the rim is like a 1/4 in deep, super shallow
and i thought quest made it?? who knows, that sticker bout the car cracked me up , with the speed 15 and "for pro arms only"
PIA had it for 6 bucks, i shoulda got it, i want to try it overhand

why would they "signature" a disc when he hasn't been carrying one ? darned innova conspiracy to sell discs...
i thought all the sig discs were "used" to win those precious tourneys
hehe
sarcasm, dont bite my head off

I thought skynet made the terminator?

Is it so overstable that it turns on you far enough to come back and kill you?

I just wonder which model it comes in? There is a big difference between the t100 and the later versions

If it doesn't come out until next year, then how many of us would have actually thrown one?

Speaking of Terminator's, I've heard about Quest's Terminator Disc. Has someone throw that one?

It already came out! In the future.... roughly about 25 years from now. It has just traveled back in time and has accomplished its only mission: to end up in Avery's bag!

It already came out! In the future.... roughly about 25 years from now. It has just traveled back in time and has accomplished its only mission: to end up in Avery's bag!

If my name was John Conner, I would seriously consider not going to watch Avery play.

It starts off by saying it goes to the right, comes back a little to the left, and then gets elected governor of California.