• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Wahoo

I wouldn't consider it flippy quite yet. It definitely will be after a few more tree hits because of the plastic. Maybe yours hit a bunch of trees in the mail on the way to you? :)

lol no dude this disc is flippy. and i know and love the hyzer flip discs so i know how to throw it with hyzer and make it flip up right but its still junk its to unpredictable, lol a road runner is more stable then this pos...

stable or more overstable... which do you mean?
maybe you meant less understable.

less under stable.... i was saying stable because a road runner is not!! but compared to this wahooo it most definately fits the bill! im not saying the wahoo is horrible but it is a disc no one needs because everyone allready has discs that do anything it can do and more, besides float i guess but if you cant get your normal discs over water then dont throw em! but dont buy a wahoo!

got my wahoo last week, first run star stamp! love it so far might go get another first run just to hold on too!

Turns out Frank has the line.

I threw my Dragon in the water and it's out to sea...

His Wahoo went in at a steep angle and stuck in the gook.

G damn things.

I'm throwing my regular discs, shine that.

got my wahoo last week, first run star stamp! love it so far might go get another first run just to hold on too!

I picked one up as a tournament prize today just to have the stamp. Never had a first run disc before and there was nothing else in the crates that I threw. I'll toss it a few times, but otherwise this disc will purely be a wall hanger for the Innova First Run stamp.

You guys need to throw your Wahoos. I have been throwing birdies with it all week. I had a damn near ace (in front of a bunch of people ta boot) with my Wahoo on a 354ft downhill wide open at 2 rivers earlier this week. I know it is a gimmicky floater or whatever but the disc can fly!

The whole idea of an R-pro driver is awful to me, just because they beat in too fast and also become worthless after a few tree hits.

Had a beat R-pro Boss that a friend gave to me. Wouldn't go 50ft. before turning and becoming a roller, and that's thrown with a hyzer.

The whole idea of an R-pro driver is awful to me, just because they beat in too fast and also become worthless after a few tree hits.

Had a beat R-pro Boss that a friend gave to me. Wouldn't go 50ft. before turning and becoming a roller, and that's thrown with a hyzer.

Don't hit trees. :)

Mr. Foodstamp you need to play barfields ice bowl jan 22. I wanna see this magical wahoo you love so much lol. Mine def. Bombs but its too flippy to predict correctly. Maybe im doing it wrong

Well, my Wahoo got wet today. Hole 14 at Sander's Ferry in Hendersonville, TN. I got cocky and took the pro route, (about 330ft over water) and came up a foot short. It just sat and floated there on the bank until I picked it up. Sweet. Sidenote: My buddy threw his in the drink too and I successfully nabbed it on the 4th toss with my golden retriever. In one hole we used all the Water-Fighting Disc Technology (WFDT) I own. Didn't get wet though. Too cold for that noise.

Got my wahoos today for Christmas. One regular and 1 first run. Tested it out against my 165g RP Boss. Boss went 375 (weird wind today) and the wahoo flew right past it and flew straigter. So far, I love this disc...Just give me a few rounds and I might change my mind.

i dont know if you have heard of it but its a new disc from innova, supposedly similar to the flight of a dragon, it floats in water and is a 12 speed disc, its only in rpro plastic but was wondering if anyone knew if they were putting it in champion and star also

i dont know if you have heard of it but its a new disc from innova, supposedly similar to the flight of a dragon, it floats in water and is a 12 speed disc, its only in rpro plastic but was wondering if anyone knew if they were putting it in champion and star also

Who are you talking too?
And I hope they dont.make it in champ or star because there will just be more garbage to flood the market with. Seriously innova needs to stop making stupid pointless discs like this. And make the molds they should be making regular production for high end plastics(such as the whippet and gazelle just to name a few).

Who are you talking too?
And I hope they dont.make it in champ or star because there will just be more garbage to flood the market with. Seriously innova needs to stop making stupid pointless discs like this. And make the molds they should be making regular production for high end plastics(such as the whippet and gazelle just to name a few).

word. production run champ roc.

picked one up at Disc GOlf World (not bought, just felt it) and it was liek freakin fly paper, its so sticky. too sticky...