• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Wahoo

Have worked it some more, the Wahoo is a nice disc, a choice if you want to get it back while sending one on a prayer over water. I like the Dragon better, my friend throws the Wahoo much farther.

Frank, the disc works for some people, which water driver do you use?

That's what the Wahoo (Dragon) is for me, over water. Otherwise, I have a bag full of stuff I would throw first.

Frank, the disc works for some people, which water driver do you use?

Whatever disc I would use normally if there wasn't water there. I'm not going to throw a disc that isn't as good as my normal disc because of some water.

Also I never said this disc didn't work for some people, please re-read the thread. I just called dookie a bad poster and a liar.

just got done testing it out, i have no real control of it yet... i played my local 2 water holes a few times and threw it in the water/ice a few times...it floats nicely and has nice grip even when wet

Whatever disc I would use normally if there wasn't water there. I'm not going to throw a disc that isn't as good as my normal disc because of some water.

Also I never said this disc didn't work for some people, please re-read the thread. I just called dookie a bad poster and a liar.

All good, no bad intentions.

I try(ied) to send my regular discs over water hazards and just lost so many...

Some of my discs are valuable, I beat the sh!t out of them but I don't want to lose them, especially over (bad) water that I won't shag them out of. This is the reason I like the Dragon, at least I can work it and it is no longer a big deal. We are talking about philosophy now so I'll back off.

I enjoy reading your posts, respectfully, the Wahoo and the Dragon are a couple of good choices for people that want that option, for others, they might not like them as with anything.

I thought you called it right for the guy playing .5 years with those throws too.

blah blah blah

Reminds me of that DEVO song, "what we do"

Well, another 2 rounds with the Wahoo and nothing but good things to report. Hit 3 more birdies with it at 2 Rivers and hit my longest drive ever on 18 @ Cedar Hill with it (about 380ft). The Wahoo is out-throwing my Nuke and Katana right now. That said, I let a local pro throw it a few times and it turned and burned on him every time. As I get better I may not like it anymore but for now, WAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Well, another 2 rounds with the Wahoo and nothing but good things to report. Hit 3 more birdies with it at 2 Rivers and hit my longest drive ever on 18 @ Cedar Hill with it (about 380ft). The Wahoo is out-throwing my Nuke and Katana right now. That said, I let a local pro throw it a few times and it turned and burned on him every time. As I get better I may not like it anymore but for now, WAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

wrist roll obv

I see where you're coming from calling the guy playing half a year out on it. But I guess I can relate to it a bit. I played ultimate for a couple years before I even tried or knew that disc golf existed. So I came into disc golf being able to throw 350 pretty easily. But 430 is a bit far fetched, no offense.

Ive been playing .4 years so you mean I can start throwing another 130ft in only .1 more years AWESOME I thought I just needed to buy a NUKE KATANA GROOVE BOSS DD2 to get that much more distance.

So i got mine in today...lol flippy!! But if you get it out hyzer enough it will go as far as my destroyers that being said im just gonna throw MY DESTROYER. but being such soft plastic and the ending slow glide it has for me around 380-420 it makes for an awesome catch disc. Lol actually the only reason i will throw it is to play some long distance catch.

I tried mine yesterday, with my weak arm it flew just like most of my other disc about 280'. It wasent flippy at all for me, had to use a little anny to keep it from meathooking. But it was really cold out and I was all bundled up, and havent thrown a disc in a couple weeks. The grip is great, sooo sticky. I think it will be good for me after it breaks in a bit.

Maybe mines just flippy?? I mean even if i slow it down n throw straight it turns. Threw some ok annys but yet again i have discs that do bettrr. I thank innova didnt get this quite right. If it was more stable it would be decent. I know lithicon threw it after watchn me throw it and his first drive was 450+ but it was in a tail wind n just glided forever. But are only far water hole is around 350 n hes a bastard n throws his putter over it lol. So like i said fun catch disc. Nothing more

Maybe mines just flippy?? I mean even if i slow it down n throw straight it turns. Threw some ok annys but yet again i have discs that do bettrr. I thank innova didnt get this quite right. If it was more stable it would be decent. I know lithicon threw it after watchn me throw it and his first drive was 450+ but it was in a tail wind n just glided forever. But are only far water hole is around 350 n hes a bastard n throws his putter over it lol. So like i said fun catch disc. Nothing more

very flippy for me on FH, bh was a bit easier for me which is weird becuase im usually better with FH