• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Wahoo

Wahoo

I kind of like the name. It's clever for a floating disc.
Besides, Deer Lakes has a pond hole, and I've seen a bunch of people fishing for their discs the last couple weeks. The assortment of looong sticks has certainly accumulated on the shore recently, since they moved the basket!

Of course, if this weather keeps up, the surface should stiffen up shortly.
* That's what she said *

Blue Footed Booby would have been a better name. "What disc is that?" "Oh, I just playing with my Booby"

I know ill run out and buy one. than ill throw it over the water hit the oppisite shore and watch as it floats out of range and ill never see it again

God every thing n00b in disc golf is gonna have like 5 of these to compliment the 20 Bosses, Katanas and Nukes already in their bag.

and i'm running the rec circuit with that bag setup, can't wait for the wahoo :cool:

ITT, disc golf's reputation takes a direct hit with Innova's new disc. :\

I bought one... I can't resist that stupid proto star stamp of Innova's.... damn them!

I think they will be pretty good... the r-pro will make the disc beat in way fast though so get ready to adjust to it's flight after a handful of throws

Trogdor...... the burnanator. Burnanating the country side, burnanating the peasants.

I don't think I could throw one just because it's called a wahoo. All kidding aside, that's a pretty horrible name. I'm sure it will do fine as far as sales are concerned but wahoo? It's like they didn't even try.

I think it'll be a decent disc, regardless of the name. Although maybe they should have named it after another bird, that seems to be Innova's thing. Kinda like Discraft's is naming things after insects and Gateway's after mystical things.