• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Wahoo

*stops making "yahoos buy whaoos" bumper stickers*

crap man now we just have 5000 partially screen bumpber stickers that say "Wahoos", what are we gonna do? That was Suzie's college fund. I need to get my investment back, the wife is gonna kill me.

What a stupid name for a disc. How about names like the...

Vixen
Grizzly
Doom Platter
Bichon Frise

I know these names sound stupid, but any of them are better than Wahoo.

How about "the Bacon"? I know they allready have the pig, maby a more overstable version of that.

I don't know what it is, but something makes me want to buy a few of the FR stamped Wahoos for the future lol.

Whenever you throw the disc you should be required to scream "WAAAHHHOOOO!"
At least that's what I would do.

God every thing n00b in disc golf is gonna have like 5 of these to compliment the 20 Bosses, Katanas and Nukes already in their bag.

I have zero interest in this disc, but I do find it funny how all of you bash everything released because you don't think it will fit your game. Who knows, maybe this is actually a good disc, I'm not going to throw it, but trying out plastic is how you build your bag. Some of you forgot that.

I have zero interest in this disc, but I do find it funny how all of you bash everything released because you don't think it will fit your game. Who knows, maybe this is actually a good disc, I'm not going to throw it, but trying out plastic is how you build your bag. Some of you forgot that.

I wasn't bashing it, just having a little fun becuese of the name.