• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Wedge

Yep, crazy amount of glide. Easy to blow way past the basket if you don't account for a tailwind.

Would the Wedge fly like a really beat up Cobra or Stingray at all? I know the Wedge is fast for a putter but I've never thrown one.

Thread revival time.
I love my wedges. Got the g-star run while it was still around in 162 and 175. They both were getting a lot of use at Sandy Point, and Standing Rock last week.
Great, and functional disc in either weight for very different; yet similar purposes.

What are those purposes?

I'm assuming low powered, laser straight 200' shots with little fade. Or turning shots that can't fade out. At least that's what mine is good for.

I really like the low profile/thin rimmed feel of this disc.

If you learn its ways, you will be rewarded. The boundary line between dead-straight and healthy turn was a little too touchy for my personal tastes and power levels.

I used to be a devoted Wedge thrower. I've learned from my mistakes and retired them for Polecats and Comets.

Latest posts