• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Wombat

Is the Wombat going to be released atthe Aussie Open? That would at least make a little sense.

I happen to like wombats and think they're pretty cool. Cooler than Innova...

Megabat is the coolest in the kingdom, though.

Polecat is an awesome name. It's a play on relevant words and met their old animal naming theme.

Wombat, Foxbat, I'm guessing that more bats are probably coming... There are TONS of words containing "bat" ;)

http://www.scrabblefinder.com/contains/bat/

But.. a wombat isn't a bat.. and a foxbat.. this is what I think of when i hear it..

mig_25_foxbat.jpg

really, how many names can you come up with without people complaining? :D

^ companies do it everyday. All day, everyday... And really that should be the goal, coming up with names without people complaining. Sometimes it just seems like they don't care, and that's unfortunate.

Whale and wombat, really? I would go out on a limb and say 0/10 people think that's a kick ass disc name :p

^ companies do it everyday. All day, everyday... And really that should be the goal, coming up with names without people complaining. Sometimes it just seems like they don't care, and that's unfortunate.

Whale and wombat, really? I would go out on a limb and say 0/10 people think that's a kick ass disc name :p

Meh, really I've seen complaining on internet forums on names for everything from discs to internal software codenames. What I've really learned, is that on the internet people love to complain.

FWIW, roc.. not such a great name but one of my favorite discs.

if it is an Aussie Open release they could of come up with way better names than Wombat..

Dingo, Taipan, Croc, Death Adder, Kanga... Goanna... maybe just Dingo... I really want a Dingo now.

This was at the bottome of the Vroc3 page on the discmania store.

"This variation of the Roc3 has technology named: Convex Tech. This tech allows for more consistent results at a wide range of launch speeds. With more torque resistance and less abrupt fade, this configuration gives players performance advantages right off of the shelf. Other Innova discs this technology: the upcoming Whale, VRoc, and Wombat"

link to this page?