• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Inside MVP Disc Sports HQ - The Beginning of a New Disc Golf Revolution[video]

Heck yea. Great little documentary short. I've said this a million times but it's truly awesome to see this company from what it was, to what it has become...and to look forward to what it will be in the future. Go GYRO.

Down to earth kind of guys. I like the discs, too.

Cool commercial. Thanks for sharing Aim. Ran across a guy with an Axiom tattoo on his neck at the Open Air Festival in Chicago. Might have been one of the guys in the end of this video.

I'm always looking for ways to bring MVP/Axiom into my bag. I like they're products and the fact they're made in Michigan. Looking for an excuse to buy an Inertia. Just worried it will overlap with my Valkyries.

i have to admit, when i first saw mvp discs years ago, they looked gimmicky.
a few weeks back I found a relay and tried it, dead straight and FAR. love the flat top!
i returned it to owner, and bought a couple for myself.
i'm in, next up servo.

Discraft is the best disc manufacturer out of Michigan.

That's why I bag a Crush, Zone, Buzzz & Meteor. Couldn't imagine playing without those molds. Still, MVP has impressed me enough with the Servo & Resistor that I'll welcome more.

I initially bought their discs because I thought the rim provided a nice border for tournament custom printed discs. Then I started putting with the Ions and never went back to my
Aviars yet! Great little doc, and thanks for sharing!

Latest posts