• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Instructions

i am not sure if i can do this but may give it a try...great writing though

Just take your time and you'll be fine. I'm more of a visual learner (read four or five different instructions but didn't really understand until I saw it done) but this piece is very comprehensive. Happy dyeing.

Just take your time and you'll be fine. I'm more of a visual learner (read four or five different instructions but didn't really understand until I saw it done) but this piece is very comprehensive. Happy dyeing.

Thanks i looked at some dyeing videos online and they also helped in addition to reading several different articles as your suggested. I am excited to try my first one and hope it turns out alright. Put up a pic to show my progress and hope to get better seen some great pictures on here...you guys are artist!

Thanks i looked at some dyeing videos online and they also helped in addition to reading several different articles as your suggested. I am excited to try my first one and hope it turns out alright. Put up a pic to show my progress and hope to get better seen some great pictures on here...you guys are artist!

Can't wait to see them.

Thanks for the write-up. this was a great place to start to help me understand how to dye for the first time.

How do you dye the bottom of the disc?

That's weird... I was going to ask for instructions, and there they are.
THANKS!!!

Thanks for the write-up. this was a great place to start to help me understand how to dye for the first time.

How do you dye the bottom of the disc?

Put the stencil on the bottom of the disc, place it face down, and pour some hot dye into it. :D

Any chance you can make an addition for simple multi colors? I think thats the next step all the new dyers will be looking for after this post.

Latest posts