• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Interview with Pro Disc Golfer Nikko Locastro

What were some of the highs and lows from the non stop dg travels? is your back healed up 100% from the injury yet? what putter is that pink one you've been using? Wizard or magic? Firm or medium? What kind of tequila do you drink?

I mean really this is about a show with Nikko. Not Dave or Avery. I have talked to both a bunch and they are really cool, did you ever think it was just you??:popcorn:

i'm also curious why they stopped filming. The highlight videos were far and away my favorite part of NSDG.

I mean really this is about a show with Nikko. Not Dave or Avery. I have talked to both a bunch and they are really cool, did you ever think it was just you??:popcorn:

I've never met either of them. I've heard both were sorta dickish and crybabies. Just curious what someone in the know would have to say. I know it's not just me. Feel free to not ask that question if you dont want to. But I was looking for Nikkos take on it, not yours really.

Also, ask him if Vichy is actually done or if Dave is fos as usual.

I've never met either of them. I've heard both were sorta dickish and crybabies. Just curious what someone in the know would have to say. I know it's not just me. Feel free to not ask that question if you dont want to. But I was looking for Nikkos take on it, not yours really.

Both of those guys act out when on the course, but when you meet them in person outside of a tournament they're both great guys. Really friendly and always looking to help.

The Vichy property is on the market. The price tag on it is currently set to a high number that will never sell. The reason is because the family can't agree on whether to sell it or not. It's not up to Dave since he doesn't own the land. It was a property that belonged to his mother (or at least she had commanding interest in it), and after she passed away last year some of the family members decided to sell the land while others want to keep it. They still haven't come to an agreement, so every tournament there is potentially the last.

Put it to you this way. I started this show and nobody had a clue as to who I was. I really was bad at it but no pro has ever told me no. I hope i have gotten a little better and i am striving to get better but still these guys and gals have been nothing but cool to me. Don't take what someone does while they are competing to what they are in real life. Some may be but any of the ones I have met, especially Dave Feldberg, has been nothing but great to me and this show. Not to mention Terry Miller who I have never met but he still comes on the show to help out all the time.

Any potential disc sponsors on the horizon? Or perhaps your own company? A wizard-like nikko putter would sell itself! I'd buy a dozen even though it wouldn't help me putt like him :p

Latest posts