• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

Yea but how many people actually browse ther vs here and dgr? Not makin excuses but dgr and dgcr tend to hype everything up

yeah i know what you mean...we are for sure the hypers!!!...but also i gotta think most of us are the buyers also...

HAHAHAHAHA why are the Factory seconds 13 and 14 bucks?

I can get them at my local shop for 9.

Ok, I just read the description again...Does anyone know anything about this "Pro plastic has extra grip that could previously not be achieved in Pro material"? I'm sure no one has felt these, but they're not saying it's gonna be more like R-Pro are they? If so, I may have to stick with Star Gazelles (if there's any still left when I get home).

Not Highly impressed... the rare stuff is in limited numbers and not stuff I'm really interested in.

The other stuff seems pretty overpriced, and the molds aren't even that rare to find in X Outs.

I'll be impressed once they get something like a Star XD or Champ Stingrays or DX Archons...

wow, this is cool. star and champ vipers to compete with my z xtremes and champ whippet...

Star Aero's :thmbup: I have been looking for a more durable Aero and have been afraid to throw my Champ Aero since getting back in the game due to no replacements available.

Threw in a couple of Champ Gummy Rhynos and a Pro Gazelle to complete the order and I am looking forward to next week now. :D