• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Is your first disc still bagged and being used?

My first disc was a lightning helix #1 and a dx birdy putter I bought 9+ years ago from play it again sports. Both are still in my bag, and I still use the helix occasionally, but both are soon to be pulled once I place my next order from Marshall street. Might have to convince the wife to give me some wall to hang them on lol

First disc was a white DX Destroyer (I know it was a newb thing). Lost it on the first tee at Mt Charleston. I guess the wilderness was calling it. I think Bigfoot uses it now.

I still bag my beatdown DX Cheeta I bought 2 1/2 years ago. I ordered about $125 worth of plastic the first time I bought discs, they were for me, my wife, and son. We still have the majority of them running around.

I still also bag my first disc I bought in person it is a orange DX Roc with a green foil stamp. I have had it for 2 years and just added it to the bag several months ago. I never could throw it so it was put away shortly after I bought it. Now it has become versatile line holder for me.

Im still new but I do bag my first disc I bought. Its a 150 star Leopard. I dont bag it on windy days as it just gets blown around but I do use it when its real light out. Still like the way it flies.

Latest posts