• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When viewing a course, in Hole Details, all pins show up as the same par, even if pars for some pins are higher. Example: Cleveland Lake - Holes If you expand hole 1, the long pin shows up as a par 3. But if you click Update Hole Info, you see the long pin for 1 (on the white tee) is a par 4.

Yea, I'm curious on the App status in the Google play store as well. Have a friend who has been waiting to download.

Please try again now
It worked, thank you!

It does say that the round was recorded with DGCR iOS, when actually in my case it was recorded with DGCR Android. I don't really care about that, but just reporting. Otherwise it looks correct to me.

This one is partially on me.
oops.png

I like that we can now make the actual changes to courses that we want to make, then the mods just approve them.

Sorry for trying to do it 3, I think 4 different times. :LOL: I thought that it just didn't take the change, so I was using the Back button to preserve all the text I wrote and that message at the top didn't show up.

So the only tweaks I'm requesting to this feature are:
1. Give me some pop up message when I first click "submit" to notify me that I tried to change something that requires moderator approval.
2. Still let me change the other "unprotected" stuff while I'm waiting for moderator approval on the protected changes. It looks like right now I can't change anything on that course until I get moderator approval, once it triggered that need for the first time. If that makes sense.

PS - the reason for the name change is that a layout was entered in as a course. The course name should just be "Acorn Hills Disc Golf Center". "Fox Squirrel" is one of the layouts.

I just tried to make an "unprotected" change to a completely different course and it is saying that requires moderator approval now too. So it seems like currently the logic is that I have been quarantined across the board from making course updates until the mods can sort me out. It would be better if I was only blocked from changing course name, number of holes, and setting course as extinct.

Is there any way to make the sidebar on the homepage show more than 8 recently reviewed courses?

I realize the main page allows me to scroll endlessly through recent reviews, but that listing doesn't tell me who the reviewer is. I like read certain reviewers, so my workaround is to use the sidebar, which lists the reviewers - but the sidebar seems to be limited to 8, regardless of how recent....

It worked, thank you!

It does say that the round was recorded with DGCR iOS, when actually in my case it was recorded with DGCR Android. I don't really care about that, but just reporting. Otherwise it looks correct to me.
This has been fixed, thank you

Is there any way to make the sidebar on the homepage show more than 8 recently reviewed courses?

I realize the main page allows me to scroll endlessly through recent reviews, but that listing doesn't tell me who the reviewer is. I like read certain reviewers, so my workaround is to use the sidebar, which lists the reviewers - but the sidebar seems to be limited to 8, regardless of how recent....
You can go to What's new to see full list of new reviews New reviews

Last edited:
Just added a new course and am trying to input hole pars/distances, and am unable to even click on the box to be able to do so.
If you click on the arrow in the Header, next to "Hole", then the entry fields will open for all holes.

Seems fine for most courses, but it's still screwed up for Indian Riffle Park in Kettering, OH.
I believe you can do a hard refresh of course info in the app by tapping the 3-dot menu and choosing "Refresh Course Info" or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts