• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] It exists!!! The Opto Pure Thread

So the TM2 Bolts and Visions have been run in red and blues, but the Pures seem to be only white, yellow and pink. Kinda weird.

I have some TR2 Pures and others on the way and chickened out with the Opto Pure. :D Had to draw the line somewhere.:(

They are really different discs. The shape is different (opto: taller, slightly domey, tm: lower profile, flat).

The opto can be used as a driving putter durable deep upshot disc.
The test material pure is more of a traditional putter material (kinda like a firm but tacky gateway type plastic)

Test Pures feel amazing...

kinda want to test them...
good news. we convinced phillip that he NEEDED one, so he bought one and we threw it at baskets. pretty nice. feels better than Zero and flies about the same outta the box. decent durability... dents instead of chunking (we caught some undesirable metal). those guys were going NUTS over it.

we did not convince him he needed an Opto, so no experience with that.

i could see a whole bunch of APs becoming available to you soon ZJ....

good news. we convinced phillip that he NEEDED one, so he bought one and we threw it at baskets. pretty nice. feels better than Zero and flies about the same outta the box. decent durability... dents instead of chunking (we caught some undesirable metal). those guys were going NUTS over it.

we did not convince him he needed an Opto, so no experience with that.

i could see a whole bunch of APs becoming available to you soon ZJ....
poor ZJ.. always gets the hand-me-downs.

I love love love my opto pure! plastic is choice,very grippy opaque opto. threw them a lot at a course yesterday and they're money. super straight with a little fade at the end. I drilled a niice long upproach with mine on the last hole too. prob 150' out? zj was there :)

it definitely made the bag,its what I always expected the opto pure to be like and more. I'm hoping it just keeps blowing my mind. it feels like a flat,semi soft,shallow p2/warlock. perfection :)

lol its been a long time coming. I've wanted an opto since wharn I was putting with pures a couple years ago. these are just money. fyi I grabbed opaque pink 176's

i got corrected on the distance from a friend who was there,it was about a 220' lazer

glass- not all are domey. mine were all flat and still feel like a pure should.

Damn, I have to go out of town on business before my Optos arrive! Next weekend for me. It's a long wait. Not happy.

I am pretty sure booter only threw a pure and buzzz all round. He was really working the pure. It almost was flying like a mini buzzz. Had a hard time telling which disc was which(since he likes that bubble gum pink for every disc he owns)