• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] It exists!!! The Opto Pure Thread

I'm in!!!

I spread the wealth, and ordered from DTW and Marshall St. Gonna get a look from wife's when the packages start landing. :D

Im with Rol on this one. Im excited, but not excited enough to pay an overinflated price for a putter.. I only intend to order one since I dont drive with my pures much so $6 a disc for shipping is a little much. I cant wait to hear how they are flying though :)

El-K how they working for ya?

I just bought 2 zero pures and an OPTO pure. My wife is going to kill me.

Shipping is about the same. :\ Still, its cheaper than I can drive there, so I'll do it.:D

Zam, whats shipping like from dn?

the "Standard Shipping" rate is flat $3 for a disc, $5.99 for 2 or more.

you can offset most shipping costs with a coupon code... DGCR15 will get you 15% off. there's also a 15% off coupon on our FB page that is always active.

Or Disc Golf America.
that too.

Disc Golf America has blanket free shipping but never runs coupons
Prime has a 10% coupon on FB and free shipping over $39, and prices slightly lower than DN
DN has a 15% coupon on FB and regular shipping costs

whatever works best for you... lots of different kinds of orders and buyers out there.

Anyone been able to throw them much yet? They better be good because I over-purchased. Again.