• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jay Dub vs Jason (vid)

Jerry getting it done at 2:08! :thmbup:
Jason got Old Schooled!

Cut him some slack, he's obviously very new.
^this... cause if he's been playing a while, he hasn't learned much. :\

Last edited:
Cut him some slack, he's obviously very new.

Fun video, awesome dogs at the end :)

I know, I'm just being a dick.

I liked the video though Johnny, the music has been solid in all of the ones I have watched.

EDM for life

Jerry getting it done at 2:08!

Jerry can putt that 86 Softie for sure. By the time Jason left, he was already starting to lose the hyzer.

Thanks for sharing the video, JD. I'm glad you got Smokey's jab on film. I remember cracking up when he threw it.

Bucket_O___Fish_by_Poopgoblyn.jpg

Looked like it was probably Jason's first round playing. He was already throwing better at the end, like Tbird said.

not a very fair match, bagger!
It wasn't a fair match and I wasn't being a bagger.
I work with Jason and sometimes he gets a bit cocky. So I challenged him to a round of golf for $25 and he took it in a heart beat. The deal was I start out +18 (the original plan was for 18 holes) and he started out even. I beat him by 15 strokes on 9 holes, minus the 9 for the holes we didn't play means I won by 6 strokes.
I expected jaydub to look like Gary Busey...

Funny stuff!

Thanks for making this video, Johnny!! :thmbup:

Looked like it was probably Jason's first round playing. He was already throwing better at the end, like Tbird said.

It was his first round in 15 years he said. I asked everyone not to help him with his game until he had paid, or agreed to pay up. So after the 9 holes we all went in the field and Jason got some real nice shots off.

Him and his 2 buddies seemed to get more interest in the sport and said they plan on playing more and buying a starter kit. :clap:

It was his first round in 15 years he said. I asked everyone not to help him with his game until he had paid, or agreed to pay up. So after the 9 holes we all went in the field and Jason got some real nice shots off.

Him and his 2 buddies seemed to get more interest in the sport and said they plan on playing more and buying a starter kit. :clap:

Way to lay a smack down on him and STILL get him to want to play more. :clap:

Well done Jay Dub. Maybe he'll beat you one of these days.

Way to lay a smack down on him and STILL get him to want to play more. :clap:

I really liked Jason's excited reaction to his first field shot (after the round) with a 150 Leopard Johnny handed him. It went flat, had a little turn to it then faded back nicely.
I think Jason got hooked with that shot. :thmbup:

Everyone should have a 150 Leopard in their bag to loan out/give away to newbies. :hfive:

Jay Dub that's an awesome story. I love seeing people get excited when they pull off one of their first really nice looking shots.