• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

jmdaire27 ITB 2018

I've been trying out some defenders, cranks, and outlaws. They're all good discs, but the faster class requires more oomf. I can get similar distance out of the trespass without having to go full power. I guess I'll have all off season to hash out this internal debate (Do I need to throw the destroyer type disc, or can I get by with a wraith like disc.... I do feel more comfortable not putting 100% into my power throws..)

I wouldn't go away from your Trespasses. I think its fine to test the other discs and add them if you like them, but I'd stick to the Trespasses as your go-tos. I personally don't think I'd go away from the Judge. I switch my other molds alot but I like to stick with the same putters for consistency. I think I'd go Felon too, but I don't know much about the Stal.

5 is a good number. I played 9 events this year and a two disc challenge. It was a bit much. I'll have to play a few less next year.

I wouldn't go away from your Trespasses. I think its fine to test the other discs and add them if you like them, but I'd stick to the Trespasses as your go-tos. I personally don't think I'd go away from the Judge. I switch my other molds alot but I like to stick with the same putters for consistency. I think I'd go Felon too, but I don't know much about the Stal.

5 is a good number. I played 9 events this year and a two disc challenge. It was a bit much. I'll have to play a few less next year.

Yeah, I'm gunna stick with the trespass. I feel more control with then and they're really comfortable. I have bunch of them, too.

I got a Tomb to try as a throwing putter. I lose consistency with throwing deep putters, I think. Just prefer shallow discs for throwing.

Who knows, I'm sure I'll jump around like I always do. Cheers!

Finally got out for a winter round. So, guess I can do a bag update.

Trespass (3: LucX, Luc, Fuz)
Enforcer (1: Bio)
Undertaker (2: FRZ, Z)
Felon (2: Luc, MFLuc)
Heat (1: Z)
Truth (3: Luc, Luc, EMLuc)
Verdict (1: Fuz)
Tomb (1: S)
Zone (1: ESP)
Judge (2: Primes)

How's the tomb flying for you?

Sunday was my first time with it. I threw it maybe a handful of times.

Flew really straight. Enough HSS to hold the line. Maybe similar to an envy (albeit still fresh) with not as much LSS. Nice and shallow feeling; like a zone.

I only come here to express my jealousy of those who get to throw in snowless conditions.

I am usually ok with having a hiatus from DG for a little while, but I am getting really friggin cooped up (and usually am by this point in winter...). I miss throwing.

I have hockey, which is dandy... but, I still here the sound of my judge hitting chains from a 45' jumper in my dreams.

I usually still get out a few times in the winter, but the snow is relentless, atm.

And, so I sit here, rethinking "my bag" every day, thinking I need X to replace Y... which is just silly.

Again, good for you guys. Don't take it for granted.