• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Jolly Launcher Banshee

Yeah I would love a JL Banshee, especially if they were as flat as possible. If your the type of player that hitting 350 distance is a difficult task the Banshee is the go to overstable driver. Also would like to see them go a bit lighter (most of the JL DX stamp releases tend to be over 170g), I know the JL material tends to go a bit heavy but with the small rim a JL Banshee around 160 grams would be so great for players trying to incorporate a thumber/tomahawk, nice and overstable, but it would be much easier on the shoulder.

*shows up to click link to buy JL Banshees*

*realizes that the thread title is misleading*

*decides that the OP must die*

Or they could just make every Champ disc in better plastic.

But then they wouldn't have anything to sell from the Factory Store to internet nerds at crazy prices.

I'll stick with banshees in the old nice tacky opaque champ plastic. seems like they can still be found in stores.

Other companies are churning out such nice plastic Innova needs to catch up, you never know what you are going to get from their Star or Champ runs, so I assume Jolly Launcher is an effort to get better Champ plastic runs, but so far Jolly Launcher is jekyll and hyde, Tern is nice, Destroyers nice (pretty soft though), but BrinBirds and Eagles are stiff and do not have the rotation potential of softer jolly launcher.

The PLUS+ mold Champ Banshee already exists, I have one and they are in some stores, they are not stamped PLUS+, just the regular stamp.

The Banshee is a great disc, as they break in they are one of the most reliable discs you can throw.

If Innova ran softer jolly launcher Banshees I would buy a few.

Sign me up for a few, if they mold up nicely and make them in the 160-165 range. Banshee has been my OS driver since forever.

Latest posts