• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Jolly Launcher Banshee

Rocaholic74

* Ace Member *
How many people would be interested in Innova making the Banshee in the Jolly Launcher plastice? Would anybody buy one or a few if they put the old DX first run stamp on the JL Banshee? I know I would buy at least 5 in various weights.

Unfortunately I doubt Innova would do this. The Banshee doesn't sell well as it is, producing more wouldn't make sense.

It's sad, the Banshee is such a dependable headwind driver.

I just wanted to get a feel for the banshee lovers out there. I guess not that many people still throw the Banshee. I for one love the disc and use it numerous times throughout the round. I find it very versatile and can be used for more than just a utility disc.

I'd like one... But that shipping makes me want one less. And I don't need 5.

Although the banshee is a great reliable headwind disc, I think most people have moved up to the firebird for those types of shots.

2 or 3 at least, The banshee is my go to disc. Skip shots, overhands, get out of trouble shots, low straight, headwind - Banshee is such an underrated disc.

I'd buy at least 1 maybe 2 so I'd have a wall hanger.

I think if they made a run of 200 or so they would sell out pretty easily. Hopefully tomorrow is another DX stamp release, leopard or firebird and there goes my paypal balance.

Huge Banshee fan! These days I don't have much Innova in the bag, but the 'shee is always present.

I would definitely buy 1, probably 2, not likely I would buy more than 2.

I'd definately be interested. Although, I'm pretty much interested in anything in that plastic. If all their molds were available in Jolly Launcher, my bag would be crammed full of Innova discs. The limited edition/special run thing they keep doing is the main reason I keep buying from other manufacturers. Love the Banshee though. Great disc. I had one in Champion plastic, but it beat in very quickly. Seemed like a softer Champ than most.

when they get around to running them again they will probably be +

Latest posts