• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Jolly Launcher Gators

I am hoping this run is the same as the recent GCC tournament release of board flat gators...the description says pancake flat and I picked one up with the rewards I had so all I paid was shipping either way :cool:

These have just been restocked with another limited release on the ring of gators at the pro shop...

I'm real real happy about this post. Finally will get to try these out.

This guy finally has non x out gators to throw, that actually may all be shaped the same.

Per pro shop "profile pics to come tomorrow, but trust us when we say these are flat." We will have to wait and see if they are flat.

Post some pics of those Jr gators you got in today.

Per pro shop "profile pics to come tomorrow, but trust us when we say these are flat." We will have to wait and see if they are flat.

Post some pics of those Jr gators you got in today.

I'll post mine as soon as I get them.

I have some flat top 2014 GCC gators, pm me if youre interested.

They feel amazing.. idk why they dont make them all flat top.

I remember asking the Pro shop if their x out Roc3's were flat and them telling me they don't try to make flat discs. Jokers. This process should be used more often

If anyone picked up a green flat one, and it's that sick chartreuse color, I'll trade for it or gladly pay disc+shipping. Didn't feel like paying 6 bucks shipping, or buying another bulk order.

LOL I thought Chartreuse was a shade of red until I googled it. Just got the last 3 orange!!!!

attachment.php

Very flat, two of mine are kinda rootbeer color