• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Just figured it out

The only thing I have figured out is that my wife likes it when I cook dinner. Is there something else?

I did too, :hfive:
yesterday in the field and today on the course were amazing.
Most progress I've ever made in my game in two days.

Last edited:
I am always trying to figure it out..............got that whole dinner thing figured out with my wife(finally)...........still trying to figure out my putts and drives.......can't figure out what gets the wife interested in "me" for the evening.........how to get the kids to listen.........etc.

dont u love it when u figure something out and it just clicks?:hfive:

I figure it out at least once a week, and then forget it for the next two. :mad:

Seriously, consistency is my #1 enemy right now.

Every time I throw my comet I figure it out. A few holes later, I forget everything. I'm in the same boat BroD, consistency is evading me at the moment.

Well, you know just when I think I have things figured out it gets windy and I still end up shooting poorly. If I could figure out how to control the wind that would be amazing. Thought I had it figured out today for the first three holes and then I got a quadruple bogy with my first three shots netting me maybe 75 ft. Crazy wind.

I did too, :hfive:
yesterday in the field and today on the course were amazing.
Most progress I've ever made in my game in two days.

I had an even better round today, amazing, so glad this happened the week before my first tournament since major shoulder surgery. :hfive:

I did have the whole drive thing figured out once. I threw some really nice 300' drives within a couple fee of the basket. Cool birdies. Threw some 350-400' drives on open fairways. Big room. Took a week off and it was gone. Never found again. Sad, sad, sad. Working putters at 200' and mids at 225' now. I am sad. In many ways.

Today I learned the pull before you release.

I never threw my buzzz as sweet as it went. Then the stalker, and it all just clicked in my head what I was doing wrong.

Hi5 this thread :D :D :D

Looking back at my day today, I think I just figured it out on every other shot. Then you know the next shot you forget it so you have to figure it out again.

Latest posts