• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Kastaplast Järn

The first thing that comes to mind..

If you say the first part of "Jerry" like in Jerry seinfeld. . and then a N like in NO

So: JERR.N

We're Americans.

It's pronounced, "guns" :D

We're Americans.

It's pronounced, "guns" :D

I sometimes think Kastaplast finds names that IS hard to say for non Swedes:D

The wierd one for me is BERG. .Americans says that like BÖÖRG and you don´t even have the "Ö" in your alphabet. ;)

But then the "Ö" in GÖTE most Americans say like an "O" . . but it should sound more like how you say the E in BERG

I listened to an online audio pronunciation of it and it sounds to my old ears like Yarn or Yawn....maybe a mix of the two.

I hope it will be something like 4 3 0 3 , but it looks like it's slightly faster?

The Video is up again on Lukes youtube page but the link above does not work anymore

Here's the updated link!

https://youtu.be/4VlTHvZAJmQ

Video is very short and doesn't have any sort of wrap up or impressions given, just some info on rim shapes and hand feel, then a couple on course throws with no distance indications. Järn looks fairly overstable, and the Reko X looks like it has a little more fade than a Reko with very solid HSS. That said, I don't think this video is long or detailed enough for us to draw much info out of. The statements I've made are even a stretch/guesses based on minimal info.

Appears to fly like a Quake too. Nice addition to their lineup but I have lotsa Quakes and love them.

Damn, Reko X looks like my "most overstable Clutch" without having to jump to a Berg. Inevitably I'll buy one of each.

Here's the updated link!

https://youtu.be/4VlTHvZAJmQ

Video is very short and doesn't have any sort of wrap up or impressions given, just some info on rim shapes and hand feel, then a couple on course throws with no distance indications. Järn looks fairly overstable, and the Reko X looks like it has a little more fade than a Reko with very solid HSS. That said, I don't think this video is long or detailed enough for us to draw much info out of. The statements I've made are even a stretch/guesses based on minimal info.

Thanks for posting the updated link when my stopped working :thmbup:

And about the video, beside it being short and not too detailed, the disc will probably not fly the way his flies for most of us in here. At least I know for sure that my Rask doesn't fly the same as when Luke throws his Rask :eek: .