• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] KC Pro Teebirds and Destroyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

backswing_aplenty

Birdie Member
All prices shipped. Paypal preferred and I've got color specific wants in pink:

Destroyers (any run)
Champ TL's (non-plus)
SPD's (any run).
Teebirds (flatter the better)

First up, pearly pink(ish) Teebirds:

picture.php

Sold 172 Pinky/Red 8/10 Ink. Super pearly, flat and still overstable, the stamp was gone when I got it. Grippiest KC I've ever felt.

$50 169 Red 6.5/10 Stupid bottom plate ink. Another flat pearly. This one has a great stamp but a little nick at 10 o'clock and has lost s bit of overstability. It was the best thrower.

Pendarooski 174 Reddy/Pink 8.5/10 Inkless. More pearliness, heaviest pearly I've seen, the tournament stamp has been wiped to show it off. Scuffs only, no nicks or scrapes and still has all of it's overstability.

I've only thrown each of these a few rounds but I'm a dork and didn't want to mess them up or lose them. So why would I keep them to throw if I didn't want to throw them? Oh well, back to current run Teebirds and PD's for me.

picture.php

Some extra Destroyers that don't match the color scheme.

Pending... 171 Dayglo 9/10 Ink. Old run Champion plastic. Flexible plastic and an almost concave top. I've thrown other Destroyers with this stamp and they fly just like a protostar.

Pending... 171 Peachy/pink 9/10. *D from 2008. Threw it once to see what the hype was and it did the same thing as my current stock stamp. The plastic does feel a heck of a lot better though. Super flat and flexible.

Outtie 175 Red 10/10 unthrown. Current run metal flake with rainbow stamp. Poppy top.

Let's get some offers flying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts