• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Keen Marshall

the website has a glitch on the henna/gargoyle ones that says they're out of stock but references a blue color. if you call their 800 number they will find them in one of their stores and have them shipped for you at the same $65 + free shipping.

I decided to do this and snag a 2nd pair since they are so cheap. I ended up xferrred to a store who had my size in stock....and they also had a $10 off order over 50 sale going. 2nd pair is on the way at $54.98 shipped!!!!

ordered another pair with the $10 off and free shipping, $55 total. this store still has them in stock:

212-873-4001

I was considering the Marshall WPs but concerned about breathability... Haven't worn a waterproof shoe or boot in ages so I don't even know how breathable they can be. My feet sweat a lot. Maybe I should go for the regular Marshalls.

I received my 1st pair of Marshalls today.

Curious if anyone else thinks the big-toe feels a little odd when wearing? I'm sure it is something I won't notice after a few minutes. I suspect it is from the meeting point of the big rubber toecap and the extra stitching/lack of flexibility, etc...

I received my 1st pair of Marshalls today.

Curious if anyone else thinks the big-toe feels a little odd when wearing? I'm sure it is something I won't notice after a few minutes. I suspect it is from the meeting point of the big rubber toecap and the extra stitching/lack of flexibility, etc...

I've only had one round in and some field work so far, but haven't noticed this. So far - so good. I was definitely impressed with the waterproofing in my short test with an hour of putting practice in long, soaked grass. Bone dry toes still!

I finally put these to a real test this weekend. Played a tourney on a course that had rain all night the day prior, on and off on sat, natural tee pads (mud/slime pits), many puddles, mud, and soaked grass. I was worried about how the water proofing would hold out as it was cold (45 & windy) and I didn't want wet feet - so I brought my backup hiking boots just in case. With my prior "waterproof" shoes they'd have been soaked by the time warmup was completed.

My feet felt fine through the first round and upon changing socks on lunch I found my socks were ever so slightly damp (as likely to be from sweat as it was water) and the same when I got home and took em off after rd 2. Very comfortable for me for the long day and the traction was sufficient as well given the crappy conditions. I am a fan and am glad I now have 2 pairs of these.

Sounds like a winner.

I ended up returning mine. They just weren't wide enough in the toe for me. I am back on the hunt for a 14EE shoe that is comfortable and waterproof. No luck so far - it always takes forever since everything has to be ordered online :-(

I purchased my first pair of Marshall's last December. I did not start wearing them until late April because of the snow. After 5 months of playing (about 5 days a week) The right shoe had a blow out. I than purchased a pair of the WP Marshals and I have had no problems. Granted I have only had them for about 2 months but it seems like the WP Marshall's material will hold up better than the non waterproof Marshall's. With all the time and stress I put on shoes, I only expect 5-6 months out of them. I would recommended these to anyone.

Yea Phantom. Im on my 2nd pair of WP and I still have a pair of non water proofs and you can tell theres a huge difference in how long the shoes hold up. The WP's last a lot longer in all respects.

That's good news...I just got my WP's today. They feel like feathers on my feet compared to my Dels.

That link has them for $130 - maybe I missed it?:doh:
There is a pair on ebay for $29 but its an auction.

Yeah, looks like you missed it. If I were you I'd do a google search every few days and they'll pop up on sale again. I was regularly seeing them on sale for 80-100 and when I saw them for 65 I jumped on it. May not see them that low again, but you should be able to snag em for 100 or less if you are patient.

I got mine on 6pm.com and they were $71 shipped for the WP's. Just the blue/black color, though.

Do these run pretty true to size? If so, the 6pm.com price looks good. That's about what I end up paying for Merrell's at the local place that regularly does buy 1 get 1 half off on all their shoes.

Do these run pretty true to size? If so, the 6pm.com price looks good. That's about what I end up paying for Merrell's at the local place that regularly does buy 1 get 1 half off on all their shoes.

Seemed to for me. They are a little wider than usual, especially compared to adidas. If you can I'd try them on at the local EMS/REI/Dicks/etc before I ordered to be sure.

Do these run pretty true to size?

My last 3-4 pair of shoes have been Keens because they fit a bit wider, and my feet are a bit wider. I'd say that the Marshall is less like that, they fit me a bit tighter.

^ They won't be as narrow as Adidas, which to me run more narrow the way Keens run wider. I've never really been able to wear any shoes Adidas makes because of this.

Can anyone verify that the regular marshals have the same width and fit the same as the WP? I went to a store to try them on today, but all they carried were the regular marshals. Looking for a deal online, need input.

Can anyone verify that the regular marshals have the same width and fit the same as the WP? I went to a store to try them on today, but all they carried were the regular marshals. Looking for a deal online, need input.

I have Marshals and the WP. They seem to be the same width.

Anyone find any nice sales lately? I know 6pm.com has them for $78, but anything better?

I get my Keens a half size bigger, and they fit great.