• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 disc selection question

Thanks. It's looks sweet as heck spinning thru the air and sparkling.

I really like it, it performed every action as I asked it to and flew very nice. Buddy of mine threw it and loved it also. Trying to talk him into going back tonight and getting himself one.

Thanks. It's looks sweet as heck spinning thru the air and sparkling.

I really like it, it performed every action as I asked it to and flew very nice. Buddy of mine threw it and loved it also. Trying to talk him into going back tonight and getting himself one.

:hfive:

What's the closest L64 match for a Champ Eagle and the R-Pro Boss?

I just picked up the Pain and Spirit and love, love, love them. I want to pick up a couple drivers as well and those two are my go-to drivers.

my two cents...

eagle closely matches the striker, but the striker IMO is lower profile and a tad faster

if you like an r-pro boss - i think you would really dig a lightweight opto havoc

So I normally throw a 160 g R-Pro Boss. Should I stay near the same weight if I try the Opto Havoc?

Similarly, my Champ Eagles are usually 168 g. I wouldn't mind trying something new, perhaps faster. If I give the Striker a go, should I stick with the same weight? How about plastic type?

So I normally throw a 160 g R-Pro Boss. Should I stay near the same weight if I try the Opto Havoc?

Similarly, my Champ Eagles are usually 168 g. I wouldn't mind trying something new, perhaps faster. If I give the Striker a go, should I stick with the same weight? How about plastic type?

Havoc is great tends to break-in more with GL plastic and become a slightly understable and like throwing heavier runs 170's. You might have a problem even finding 160g havoc. Striker has a lot of HSS and great laser straight disc when thrown fast and consistent slight fade when slower.

I prefer opto line plastics due to not breaking in as much like a GL but if you are used to the r-pro and softer plastics then GL might be good for you. River also is a great disc similar to the eagle specially if heavier and not as understable at all as I expected it to be.

Glad you're digging it Bradford. The River is easily my favorite disc. From the pic it looks decently domey, at least with the light fading nicely on it.

It's even great for tight thumbers too. Play a full round with it and learn everything it can do. Best disc ever!

I recently purchased a gl river and it is a tad too floppy but I love the glide. Anyone know/ hear of heavier weights being more stable?

I recently purchased a gl river and it is a tad too floppy but I love the glide. Anyone know/ hear of heavier weights being more stable?

This is usually the case. I'd definitely vouch that heavier weights are stabler.

Latest posts