• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lat 64 shoes

If those come in under $100 I'll consider buying them. I've been thinking about getting some disc golf shoes, but I'm hesitant because the shoes I wear during rounds just end up trashed anyway. I've mainly been using some sandals and a pair of Nike running shoes and between walking through marshy courses, hiking steep hills and rotating on cement tee pads they just get obliterated.

I just saw this on Reddit. Still looks like Merrell and Keen are the way to go. Already testers feeding back that the grip is too strong on the plant foot with concrete pads. (I'm of the other mindset that I'd rather have a strong plant on grass for upshots) I'm considering a pair of soft-cleat golf shoes to help plant in softer ground and grass...

However, L64's shoes boast some nice features with waterproofing and weight, color choices, and the possibility of the grip may be an advantage. I just really want to see the treads...

We'll see.

If those come in under $100 I'll consider buying them. I've been thinking about getting some disc golf shoes, but I'm hesitant because the shoes I wear during rounds just end up trashed anyway. I've mainly been using some sandals and a pair of Nike running shoes and between walking through marshy courses, hiking steep hills and rotating on cement tee pads they just get obliterated.

If they are less than $100 I would be surprised.

Vibram soles?

Not Vibram soles as far as I can tell. I kind of wish they gave us dealers more info about them. No mention of warranty. The only thing we know is waterproof, "carved anti slip outsole", and $99.99 on Fri 9/25

I'm guessing their sizing numbers will be off.

Which will suck. Every shoe that I wear is 10.5.... except my Keen Marshall disc golf shoes which are 11.5. And Keen even claims that they fit true. I'll be getting a pair for myself with my order so at least I can test them. Hopefully they fit!

Dealer pricing on these are great but I only wish that the size cutoff wasnt up to size 14. Ima 15 :( either way I will be buying a pair of 14's and hoping that they run big.

From Latitude's FB page when asked how the sizes fit: "our experience is that it run true to size." Let's hope that's true. I'll be able to tell you when I get my order late next week

Just a heads up, sizes 6 thru 11 will come first in September. Sizes 11.5 thru 14 will be in January, according to Lats website.

Latest posts