• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat64 Claymore (mid)

I've tried the recycled (Trilogy Challenge), Opto, and Frost. I find the Frost to be the most neutral with the least turn. It has just a hint of turn and just a hint of fade that averages out to neutral for me. The others are very slightly understable rather than neutral for me.

I grabbed my TC RGL Claymore and it's got some beef to it, so would like to pair another slightly less OS version. What about standard GL?

Threw a gl yesterday. Flipped and turned from hyzer on this hole, where I typically throw my z comet on hyzer.

af4d4e9b.jpg

Maybe 340', if that.

Okay, Claymore has become my favorite Lat 64 mid - so versatile, good distance, nice variety of plastics.

Buzzz like indeed.

Anyone throw a Retro Claymore? The more I throw this disc, the more I love it - mine has taken a beating, but still flies pretty much the way it did on day one (where I actually tried to punish it to test durability). Retro doesn't ding up the way DX and Pro-D do: it bruises, but doesn't gouge or cut. Excellent disc.

Anyone throw a Retro Claymore? The more I throw this disc, the more I love it - mine has taken a beating, but still flies pretty much the way it did on day one (where I actually tried to punish it to test durability). Retro doesn't ding up the way DX and Pro-D do: it bruises, but doesn't gouge or cut. Excellent disc.
I have a Retro Claymore in my big bag to compliment my more stable Lucid Truth. The Claymore has beaten in to the point where it will turn over if I throw it flat and hard, but is still a very workable disc overall.

Can't speak for the Retro Claymore, but at least my Retro Truths beat up really quick into a point where they'd turn over even from a moderate hyzer.

My biggest problem with Prime was that it could change dramatically from just one tree hit. Did not make the bag.

Anyone throw a Retro Claymore?

I am also looking for a review on Retro plastic too specifically for the Claymore. Very little info online that I find comprehensible. .... does it compare close to any particular 'old' plastic? (hoping for older discraft tourney base..)

Latest posts