• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat64 Claymore (mid)

KDFrosty

Eagle Member
It's the Lat64 disc being released for the Trilogy Challenge. Any info on stability? With the Pain, Mace, Core, and fuse in their lineup where do you think this disc will fit in?

No idea - but I'll be checking it out! That, and the Westside Shield when that's finally released.

I'd guess somewhere along the neutral stability spectrum like the Core. It's gotta be accessible for new players and useful for those with experience, so something on the extreme side of OS or US seems unlikely.

Looks like they poached a military themed name away from HyzerBomb.

War it is.

A claymore should be a LOT more OS than a Zone or Drone. I'm hoping for a Gold Line Drone Lat clone.

It's not that overstable. Between a core and mace. Not sure if it will be more overstable than a pain but Tomas has already said he was limited to something not so overstable because they all need to be usable for the average player in the trilogy challenge. Plus there is a pretty decent gap after the core so it makes sense.

I agree with that assessment. There is quite a large gap in premium plastic flight patterns for lat between the core and their moderately overstable stuff.

He (Tomas) also mentioned it wasn't as overstable as the verdict so people who were expecting this one to be like a Drone or Gator won't likely find that just yet. It did sound like they still want to make that disc but that might be later this year or 2015.

It's not that overstable. Between a core and mace. Not sure if it will be more overstable than a pain but Tomas has already said he was limited to something not so overstable because they all need to be usable for the average player in the trilogy challenge. Plus there is a pretty decent gap after the core so it makes sense.

I don't care what it is. A claymore should blow **** up! Screw the challenge and all things unimportant. A claymore shouldland with a bang, roll, and explosion.

I don't care what it is. A claymore should blow **** up! Screw the challenge and all things unimportant. A claymore shouldland with a bang, roll, and explosion.

In this case it's Claymore like the sword not like the mine. :thmbup: Goes with the stiletto, trident, mace, etc weapon naming theme like kodachrome already said.

I hope it's better than that cheap blended Scotch of the same name. :gross:

My Harps are cool, but if they were in Opto or GL they might be in the wheelhouse. :hfive:

EMac posted this profile on the Facebook fanpage.

image.jpg

And is words

"Yes, the Claymore is Lat's contribution for the Trilogy Challenge. It feels decent in the hand, but seems to have a slightly smaller diameter..For some reason the disc feel's small in my hand.(Which isn't a bad thing) It was pretty windy today so it was kind of hard to get an accurate flight of the disc..But next to my Truth it seemed to fly slightly slower and not as far. Pretty good flight though, I'm not a fan of the Recycled Plastic so that could possibly be why the flight was a bit slower. This disc in OPTO would be pretty good imo. When Bobby get's back from Bowling Green, we plan on doing a full video of the flight of all three discs in the Trilogy Challenge!"

You mean we have to throw this disc with TWO hands? Wow, that's really gonna suck. :p

Latest posts