• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat64 Zero-plastic back again?

Enrico

Par Member
http://powergrip.fi/muovi/Zero/

This just popped up in my local disc shops site. I heard some rumors a month ago (from owners of Powergrip) about Lat64 moving back to original Zero, but I'm not sure if I believed it. Have you guys heard anything of this yet? Are they really making Zero-plastic discs again or did PG really just manage to get big stock of Zero-plastic somehow?

I cannot confirm or deny this but I would love OG zero to return. EZE is good but zero had to be the best base line putter plastic i have felt.

It's more likely that someone found a stash and needs to move it.

It's more likely that someone found a stash and needs to move it.

I have to ask this from the owner next time I see him. I heard him complaining a month ago that he would like to use Eze-plastic but he won't because Zero-line is coming back soon and he doesn't want to change putters that often.

I try to keep on the latest and greatest news from lat 64... Zero and Grip lines are buh-bye. There are still plenty of places to buy them. They just won't be ran through the machines again. At least that is the impression that the lat 64 owner/operator has conveyed.

I asked about this from owner of Powergrip, this was his answer:

Latitude 64 on ainakin väliaikaisesti palannut valmistamaan Zero-muovisia kiekkoja. Eli kiekot ovat uutta valmistuserää. Se jatkuuko valmistus tulevaisuudessakin on vielä arvoitus, johon meillä ei ole vastausta.

And in English:

Latitude64 has at least temporarily started manufacturing Zero-line again. Discs on sale are from a new run. Do they keep manufacturing them in the future is still a question we can't answer to.

I have a practically new zero line pure that I dont really care for, its just sitting around.. 9\10 on the sleepy

Direct from the Latitude 64 website;

Grip Line
Has been developed to produce discs with the best grip on the market. It has a "shiny" look that makes the bright colors stand out. Discs in the Grip plastic are no longer in production, but may still be available for purchase at retailers and stores until it's out of stock.

Zero Line
Has so far been used in our putters and approach discs. The plastic is chosen because of the good grip and feel. The feel you need in your short game! Discs in the Zero plastic are no longer in production, but may still be available for purchase at retailers and stores until it's out of stock.

Eze Line will be replacing our Zero Line as we want to take this material into other discs than just putters. Zero Line was not possible to use in drivers and midranges which is why we have been testing alternatives to it. Eze Line will first be released in putters and is more durable than Zero line, and we are able to produce it in several degrees of stiffness. We will start out with a stiff version when we release Mercy in this material. Soft Eze will be available later this summer.

Awesome that they're making Zero Pures again! Those are my favorite putter. :)

They aren't bringing them back. There's just some inventory floating around still. And a few hiding in my workbench. :)

Latest posts