• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Cutlass

BirdieMachine

Michael Moore Fan Club President
Maybe a Blitz or Villain replacement since they are going bye bye.

2.2 rim width so around speed 12.

http://www.latitude64.se/latest-news/ahoy-the-cutlass-is-here

Short information
The Cutlass is our new cutting edge distance driver. With good speed, good glide and a predictable fade it will be a sharp weapon on the disc golf course. For beginners it will be very overstable thus a great disc to fight the wind. For players with more arm speed this disc will be a fast, stable and trustworthy driver – an anchor in any disc golf bag.

Flight rating
13, 5, 0, 3

Retail release date
1st of Februari 2016

Last edited:
Could this finally be a Destroyer in Swedish plastic?

After not liking the Halo, Havoc or Bolt maybe they fixed the goofy slant high speed rims.

2.2 rim width so around speed 12.

http://www.latitude64.se/latest-news/ahoy-the-cutlass-is-here

Short information
The Cutlass is our new cutting edge distance driver. With good speed, good glide and a predictable fade it will be a sharp weapon on the disc golf course. For beginners it will be very overstable thus a great disc to fight the wind. For players with more arm speed this disc will be a fast, stable and trustworthy driver – an anchor in any disc golf bag.

Flight rating
13, 5, 0, 3

Retail release date
1st of Februari 2016

Bad pun.

Hopefully it will be what the Sorcerer was supposed to be.

What exactly was that? I actually like the Sorcerer a lot, been using them for six months. Now I'm kind of interested in the Cutlass, hoping it won't be terribly overstable like the Scythe etc. I do need something in speed 13 that's just a little bit more overstable than the Sorcerer. Suppose I could give the Halo another chance, not a fan of the rim configuration though...

Biofuzion Enforcer is pretty close, no?

Last edited:
What exactly was that? I actually like the Sorcerer a lot, been using them for six months. Now I'm kind of interested in the Cutlass, hoping it won't be terribly overstable like the Scythe etc. I do need something in speed 13 that's just a little bit more overstable than the Sorcerer. Suppose I could give the Halo another chance, not a fan of the rim configuration though...

Biofuzion Enforcer is pretty close, no?

Not sure, I always thought the Enforcer was more stable. Never thrown a Bio.

I'm kind of a hater, and I had no plans on bagging any latitude, but I need to buy one....

because Oldsmobile

10298238_10152365106701774_4333898904220387510_o.jpg

that's mine

Wow, thanks for the heads up on the Villain, I like that disc, will have to grab a couple backups.

After not liking the Halo, Havoc or Bolt maybe they fixed the goofy slant high speed rims.

Yes, it is a domier Destroyer.
Terns and Katanas have extra dome, so it is a Destroyer with more dome so it will glide more I assume. Yet, Trilogy discs are usually quite a bit flippier than the ratings they assign to the mold.

Agree on the overly slanted rims, especially the Halo, but recommend a good Opto Havoc, it is a great disc for training your release angle and whether you are rolling your wrist, if you roll your wrist or push it over on release, it flips bad, but it is a very fast and long disc for the person who has wrist control and release angle/follow thru control, so helps develop good form.

Here are the numbers on the Cutlass:

DISC Max. Wt Diam. Height Rim Depth Inside Rim Diam. Rim Thickness Rim Depth/Diam. Ratio (%)
Cutlass 175.10 21.10 1.70 1.20 16.60 2.20 5.70
Destroyer 175.10 21.10 1.40 1.20 16.70 2.20 5.70
Boss 176.00 21.20 1.50 1.20 16.20 2.50 5.70

I threw one of these today against 3 star destros and one champ. The cutlass flew like a good, stable star destroyer. It was not excessively domey by any means.

Just got my two cutlas' Not super domey. Will compliment my Trespass very well. I think its going to fit between the Trespass and the Enforcer for me.

Latest posts