• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Dagger

Most people seem to like the feel of the Dagger.. I can hardly remember what it felt like when I quickly tested it while ago but it was pretty comfortable at least.

Feel bad for people buying these and not fondling first

I got mine yesterday with out fondling one...it feels like a deep putter that fits good in the hand :thmbup:. This will be my first run with a beaded putter.

I bought mine to test as a close approach and circle putter in calmer wind conditions. Wont get it to the course until this Sunday. Feels like this has a good chance to make the bag though.

Last edited:
Forget to check them earlier, thanks for the heads up!

They had one 174 in white left and it is headed into my hands!

I am wanting a blue stamped one...I am gonna say when it gets here the stamp will be Red though :\. This is a thrower anyway so I really should not care.

Color update...the stamp was a matte/pale pink. Looks good against the white background of the disc AND it was not red! :thmbup:

Color update...the stamp was a matte/pale pink. Looks good against the white background of the disc AND it was not red! :thmbup:

I got two of the same color combo as you. Gotta agree that the pink on white looks top notch. Only thrown them a couple times, but I can definitely see some extra float compared to other beaded putters. Be interested to see how these fly out on the course. I only tossed them as putts in the yard.

I'm a horrible putter, and instead of committing to one disc and practicing to improve, I seem to change putters like Cal Ripken Jr changed batting stances. There seems to always be a honeymoon period where I love my new putter after I make a switch, but I'm really enjoying the feel of the Dagger and having nice success with it in practice. Now the hard part -- sticking with the putter, and practicing consistently.

I'm interested in giving it a try, but if I find that I like it I'd want to have it in a stiffer plastic. Guess I'll have to wait until fall when the Zero Hard/Stiff Daggers get released.

I'm interested in giving it a try, but if I find that I like it I'd want to have it in a stiffer plastic. Guess I'll have to wait until fall when the Zero Hard/Stiff Daggers get released.

I agree with this. The two mediums I have are a little too soft/sticky for my liking. I like the disc shape though and the feel in my hand, so if it flies well I will get one in the stiff eventually to see how they compare.

The Zero Hard plastic is top notch! Love that stuff. All the Mercies I bag are that plastic. I tried the Zero Soft and found it is not for me. The Medium is firm and has a nice tack/grip feel to it with out being too soft. Medium is closer to the hard side of the spectrum, IMO.

I think I can work the Medium for closer approaches and in the circle putting ( the reason I got it ) where you are using a fan or putting grip.

I will be seeking a Zero Hard if things go well it.

How is this disc for spin putting? I've used the Judge in medium blend for about 4 months and just recently switched to Zero Hard Mercies (LOVE THEM!) but always curious when a new putter is released, just can't bring myself to buy one 'just to test'. I'd rather spend the money on another copy of what I know.

Feldburg being mostly a push putter, dagger being his sig disc, just curious of any spin putters feedback so far.

Thanks!

First Impressions: Keep in mind, this was putting only.

Feel-
This disc feels like a big beaded lid, and that is awesome! I fan grip putters and it was comfortable in the hand, which I had my doubts about because of the disc's depth.

Flight-
I practiced both spin and pitch style putts with it and I have to say this disc didn't need much to get it going. Very floaty, probably has the best glide of any big bead putters I have tried out and doesn't have the signature drop you get with Wizards and Challengers. I did notice on spin putts, if you miss the basket this thing will float for a good bit after.

All in all, good putter. Ordered another so I can test it out for drives and upshots.

Just ordered two from Infinite. I'm a bit skeptical, but I won a disc from them and was ordering a new Buzzz for my daughter, and I figured at ten bucks a pop I can give it a try. I have about 30 big bead Aviars right now (for cycling and putting practice) so this thing will have to knock my socks off to replace them. We shall see, however.

I like that it's floaty and deep. I don't like that I could sail thirty feet past the basket if I miss. As a spin putter, that is cause for concern.

Just got these in...love them EXCEPT for in a headwind. Wrote a review for Infinite Discs, so here it is:

AndyJB's Dagger Review

Nice review. I've had pretty much the same experience. I really like the extra float on it, and I think with a little practice, these should be just fine into a head wind. Excellent upshot disc because of the float though. You can give them a nice nose up angle to run baskets and not blow by too far.

Picked one up today. Putting in the back yard 20-40ft a little gusting wind using 2 opposing baskets. My normal putter KCproflat hard grippy. I hit the first 2 and knew I liked it, missed the next :doh: but after a break I put in some serious practice. I do like it. In this stuation. Very straight to the target until late in the flight, doesn't "tail off" too much but it does seem to drop hard at the end. A lot of online putts hitting the basket and pole. I have not thrown it more than 40 ft and cannot wait too tomorrow when I walk the dogs and see If how it flies at 200ft. At 40 it doesn't seem to have any great amount of "float". Maybe with some arm in it that will show up for me. After 80ish putts it felt like if I had the technique down it was very good at going exactly where it was meant. The plastic got scraped to hell on yard curbing, don't like that much but it sures grips good and sticks well too but not so much you can't let it out of your hand.
Iv'e been putting a bunch of different stuff this year and I think I need to go get a couple more of these tomorrow. 208 Discs :clap:

After playing a couple rounds I'm liking them. I love floaty putter and to finally have one that's over stable is great. The local store only had the medium plastic so they beat up rather quickly, already a gouge in one after clipping the nub on the basket. Going to see what the soft and hard are like. May still keep my aviar in the bag just in case.

After playing a couple rounds I'm liking them. I love floaty putter and to finally have one that's over stable is great. The local store only had the medium plastic so they beat up rather quickly, already a gouge in one after clipping the nub on the basket. Going to see what the soft and hard are like. May still keep my aviar in the bag just in case.

Ya, the Mediums feel great, but do beat up a little quick for my liking. Because of this, I am only using mine for putts and am using my pure for drives. I am excited for these to come out in Hard in the Fall.

Got to play a couple rounds with mine. Love this putter it does glide more than any I have tried before (kc pro, jk aviar x, Challenger, ion, anode, envy, shield) I played yesterday in some constant 15 to 20 mph winds and it handled just fine. I spush putt.

Fantastic very slow, but definitely not too deep putter. I like a deeper/slower putter than a pure, which is a great but very shallow and fast putter I putted with for a long time. Very comfortable disc to me. Plenty overstable but not too overstable, They will be better for me when worn in more. Medium and Hard are both excellent feeling to me. I prefer my clutches but a lot of people around here who were in the market for a more suitable putter are loving these.

I used mine for the first time today. Takes some getting used to after using a Judge for so long. Still undecided if it's going to be my go to or not. We will see with more time.

Off the wall question....And I apologize in advance...but, how do these compare to a Super Puppy? Without seeing one, and just hearing description, they sound exactly the same...

Latest posts