• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Stilletto

Got a bright yellow first run stamp today.

2ywb7fd.jpg

Pretty flat. Not quite as flat as a Flick but this should be an interesting disc.

4tr3tv.jpg

The Stiletto is quite the disc. I'm still laughing. Every bit of speed 13. Felt like a rocket leaving the hand. Glide of 2 is pretty accurate. Maybe 3. It seems to anti-glide when every other lat disc kicks in that extra glide. The other two numbers I'm not going to attempt to guess at because everyone is going to argue over them. I don't see a fade of six but maybe five I'll leave it at that.

I didn't throw a thumber yet I'm going to need to do that tomorrow. I did attempt a tomahawk and it flew perfectly vertical for 100 feet then laid down in a perfect FH roller for another 150 ft and I was able to make the 15 foot par putt. I didn't expect that at all. It never tried to flip it just loves flying vertical like a toothpick.

I suck at forehands but it's more OS than a Nuke OS, Giant, Flick, Ape, XCal, insert anything else. My guess is 70% of forehanders will like it the other thirty will hate it. 100% of people with bad forehand form will enjoy it.

Backhand flat shot it went perfectly straight for about 100 feet then stopped gliding and pulled hard left going maybe 240 ft total. I threw another one hard on a backhand anny, it turned right maybe 5 feet before it flexed back flat and then flipped vertical and flew that way another 100 feet before spiking into the ground and bounce skipped forty feet forward. It was odd to watch.

I think I'll put the Giant back in the bag but I'm keeping this for the GBO and other really windy rounds. I may find a spot for it permanently I have an evolving lineup. It's interesting at least I may learn to use it for forehand rollers. That was impressive how it stayed perfectly upright while rolling until the very end.

Last edited:
Hey Steeze, just curious about how far you throw your Giant, and how you would compare it to the Stiletto. Thanks!

Hey Steeze, just curious about how far you throw your Giant, and how you would compare it to the Stiletto. Thanks!

I'd say it's similar feeling to a giant but flatter by a little. I don't throw the giant in my bag for any distance tosses but headwinds only. I probably couldn't throw either the giant or stiletto much beyond 300 except overhand and I don't do that because of shoulder issues. I'd love to see a video of someone tossing a stiletto for distance drives. I got a friend who will be my test subject.

Zamson-sure you had people throw them for testing. I don't know anyone selling them before the release date. :)

I hate this, Last day of free shipping at DN and I have 3 discs in the cart but I have to wait for tomorrow for this 1 disc and these will be no free shipping anymore...DAMN YOU PEOPLE!

I hate this, Last day of free shipping at DN and I have 3 discs in the cart but I have to wait for tomorrow for this 1 disc and these will be no free shipping anymore...DAMN YOU PEOPLE!
Good news, maybe.
May was an experiment -- we collected a lot of data this month, crunched a lot of numbers. At midnight we'll switch to a $49 minimum for Free Standard Shipping on DN. I don't know if that's a forever thing, but it certainly won't be presented as a June or limited special.

If that minimum doesn't suit you, DiscGolfStore.com has Free Shipping on everything, with absolutely no minimum or exclusions. Those Stilettos will be on DGS just 1 hour later than DN.

Hope that cheers you up :)

Good news, maybe.
May was an experiment -- we collected a lot of data this month, crunched a lot of numbers. At midnight we'll switch to a $49 minimum for Free Standard Shipping on DN. I don't know if that's a forever thing, but it certainly won't be presented as a June or limited special.

If that minimum doesn't suit you, DiscGolfStore.com has Free Shipping on everything, with absolutely no minimum or exclusions. Those Stilettos will be on DGS just 1 hour later than DN.

Hope that cheers you up :)

Only if you pack my sweet sweet pink discs for me. Assuming I can get a pink stiletto!

why do people think this will be go for an FH'er? no glide means no glide.

No glide is crazy helpful for wind and for line shaping. Glide opposes line shaping! It will be really helpful for finesse shots where you want something that fights back crazy hard.

Latest posts