• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Trident.

Ya, the ebay prices were eye watering when I checked yesterday, but I'll keep an eye on it.

The Trident does a lot of overstable mid work for me that is longer or needs more fade than I'll get from a Zone. The only actual midrange I bag is a Solstice.

Has anyone tried the Glory? I dont see a thread for it here, but from what I'm reading elsewhere it sounds more like a XXX than a Trident.

Ya, the ebay prices were eye watering when I checked yesterday, but I'll keep an eye on it.

The Trident does a lot of overstable mid work for me that is longer or needs more fade than I'll get from a Zone. The only actual midrange I bag is a Solstice.

Has anyone tried the Glory? I dont see a thread for it here, but from what I'm reading elsewhere it sounds more like a XXX than a Trident.
I have tried the Glory and it's not a triple x. It's more like an overstable eagle. Thread with first impressions is coming in a few hours time

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Thanks for the Glory write-up Wims!

Hopefully I can stay on the fairway, and there's another Trident release in the spring. The Vipers and Moabs that I threw in that spot previously are too OS for winter / cold fingers and slippery teepads.

the availability may be the same as Tridents but...if you can get the First Run or Decodye Sparks you could be happy

Speed 7
I'd put the glide at 3 (maybe 4)
turn 0 (in Lat numbers this could pass for a +1)
fade 4

Not super fast, quite OS,

nothing like stock Gold Line which would maybe be more like an Eagle X type of disc

Latest posts