• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64

andball

Hey, I was wanting to try out a latitude 64 driver. I was looking for something like the wraith or a bit more overstable. Definately something that bombs. Any input is great. Also if they have any standout midrange or putters I'm interested. Thanks a lot.

The Swedes are producing nice plastic. I don't throw much overstable myself. I carry the River, which I find to be a great, straight 'tweener-- a fairway driver I rarely use off the tee.
I'm a big fan of the Fuse as a straight-as-hell mid. I'm learning the Pain as a short overstable mid. Diamond is money if there's little wind, but they only come in light weight, and it's understable, too.

Slightly more overstable? So basically stable? I recommend the flow, though it may be too domey for you.

Agreed with above flow recommendation. As well as the fuse I really dig the core for MR. Fits my hand great.

i throw a bunch of Lat64 plastic, and as others have said, the Flow is what you are looking for in a drive. The Fuse is also an amazing mid range disc. Trying out some Pure putters soon, wasn't blown away by the Spike.

i throw a bunch of Lat64 plastic, and as others have said, the Flow is what you are looking for in a drive. The Fuse is also an amazing mid range disc. Trying out some Pure putters soon, wasn't blown away by the Spike.

I didn't care for The spike myself it felt like a Moe stable xd

The fuse is my favorite Swedish disc so far, I wasn't that impressed with the river or the flow.

Trying the flow again soon, but the river is beat out by my DX teebirds, just not a place for it in my bag as of now.

The boys are correct, the Flow is going to be the closest thing to a Wraith. Get it in the Opto plastic for added stability over the Goldline.

i find my flat, Opto Halo to be pretty Destroyer-like, but with less effort and more glide. Lat64 is actually pretty good about describing their discs most of the time, and their website is pretty helpful for figuring out which disc you next.
http://www.latitude64.se

Yeah...Riot, Mirus, Flow are the most like the Wraith, in that order (depending on plastic). :)

Good luck!

you could always try a Sword
Sword is Westside's Flow if that makes sense (i.e. L64 molds for Westside)
there are flat and domey Flows which have difference stability
the Swords are mostly flat

you could always try a Sword
Sword is Westside's Flow if that makes sense (i.e. L64 molds for Westside)
there are flat and domey Flows which have difference stability
the Swords are mostly flat

I found the sword to be more stable than the flow. I can get my flow on an anhyzer line, but had problems with the sword. I'm getting an opto flow to complement the GL flow in my bag which is by far my favorite driver.

were you comparing a VIP Sword to a GL Flow?
the Tournament Sword is less stable than the VIP
and slightly flatter

I have both but probably prefer my Cobalt blue colorshift Tourney Swords to my VIPS

I think the Opto Flows are great. Got a fairly opaque pink around 168g, and it just seems to fly better/easier than some of the Wraiths I've thrown, although I like the Pros and E* Wraiths. Never thrown a GL Flow. The GL River is money, IMO. Similar to a Leo, but has a good bit more glide. It really seems to want to stay in the air. The Opto Striker has also been a good disc. I personally throw it for a bit faster Teebird type flight. The Opto Pain I liked at first, but it just didn't feel quite as well in the hand as my champ gators. I had an Opto core, but didn't really get into it either. As I've been attempting to disc down and minimize molds, the only ones that I currently carry are the GL Rivers, and then an Opto Striker. I noted this in an earlier thread, but will state here as well: An Opto Striker and a GL River can be a great fairway combo. I also tee off with either, depending on the hole.

were you comparing a VIP Sword to a GL Flow?
the Tournament Sword is less stable than the VIP
and slightly flatter

I have both but probably prefer my Cobalt blue colorshift Tourney Swords to my VIPS
This.

After throwing Flows for a while, I'm all about my S Words. Either one will be a great disc, but the S Word seems to out distance the Flow by just a little bit and seems to be more stable, especially in VIP as ManU mentioned.

Latest posts